Racing Club de Lens - Ligue 2 ...who should i buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zanekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Zanekk

Reaction score
Hello everyone...i decided to manage Racing Club de Lens and i don't know many players for lower leagues... Any professional suggestions? ;) Tnx...

I'm not sure about signing but it would be interesting to see if you could get some young prospects on loan:

Saivet, Obertan, Coquelin, Feghouli, Hazard

I would scout around Northern Africa and Eastern Europe.

Try players like Krivets, Rapnik, Orchosii, Stancu, Skolnik, Tordoya, Morton

how much money have you got? rapnik is a good player. comes free from a club called bravo.

Tnx Milen...i will try to get some of these guys...it helps me alot, because i almost never get players on loan...
am jdm0388 tnx to you too, i actually came from the same country as Matej Rapnik - this is Slovenia :)! Am anyway i have 3.3M€ to spend and i think i will also get 2M€, when i sell some players :)

...i think it will be interesting to manager these club...tnx again and have fun :)

with 5 million to spend you should be able to these players as long as you have a big enough reputation to attract them.

celso borges (150k)
sergey krivets (200k)
robert lewandowski (600k)

also try the free transfer market for some experienced old pros with lots of international caps.

If you can get hold of Skjelbred then do it. Worth the 1.1 million

Likewise for Humberto Suazo, Florence Bratu, and Christian Benitez ... All around the 1 mil mark

TBH if your in Ligue 2 and have Suazo and Skjelbred in your team then you should do well.

celso borges, kikin fonseca, daniel parejo is hes willing to leave, mosquera, tom de mul, appiah, pennant

Back