Racing Club S.A.D. La Liga

lfcbiriani

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone ever had a go at managing Racing Club S.A.D. (Racing Santander) on FM2010?

I have just started a game save with them and have come across one or two little beauties!

One, who my coaching staff think is the best player in my team although he is only 18, is Sergio Canales, who plays as an AMC. Being left-footed I'm thinking of training him as a AML to act as cover if my 1st choice AML gets injured etc.

Another is a GK in my youth team, think his name's Moreno or something?

Canales is in the youth team at the start of the game so I would advise anyone tom promote him to the 1st team straight away. Use him as an advanced playmaker and he will do wonders for you.

The chairman at the start of the game insists on a dafe mid-table finish which I believe is not impossible. With a couple of decent signings this should easily be acheived.

I have bought in so far one player - Nicolas Libeiro (Uruguyan AMC) touted as a future star!! As cover for Canales.

I'm also looking into grabbing Mark Viduka on a free. Although knocking on a bit he still can bang a few goals in I reckon.

Anyway I'll keep adding to the thread with my progress.

Any help, advice or stories on Racing Club S.A.D. would be much appreciated.

Canales is the guy all the clubs are after at the moment right?

I'm with them now, I holliday until 2011 and have a save game on that.

So I started with Racing in 2011.

I have to say that the spanish second div teams raise really good regens, and it is good to make a bid and get them at the end of the season.

real madrid have signed canales IRL