Rafael Benitez: Football’s forgotten man

• Thread starter Thread starter buggyman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 937
Wouldn't be surprised to see him managing us again next season tbh. Don't know how I'd feel about it if that did happen either. I haven't forgotten about him, I remember what he did for us, but I also remember some horrible transfer decisions in his later years and some baffling team choices. And what I remember most of all is his stint at Inter Milan - a team that won the league easily and had time to get some deck chairs out before the season finished as well as winning the Champions League... Before he turned them into a 5th placed team and had a rant about how he needed lots of money to change everything around.

Anyway, enough of that, I'll have a read.

I personally feel Rafa is a brilliant Manager! Look what he did at Valencia and then at Liverpool, champions league first season and qualified for Europe every year bar the final one purely because of the **** from the owners! Would live to see him back, his signings were idols Aswell! Alonso, Torres, Reina, Agger, Luis Garcia, Mascherano ETC

I wish we could get him back tbh, was a quality manager and we probably would have won the league under him if we had better owners then.

Back