Rafael (Manchester United) Internation Duty issues

ReeceThomson

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am currently beginning my third season in charge of Manchester United (2013-14) and for the last 7-9 months on the game Rafael (RB) has been on 'International Duty'. It says that his estimated return date was 1st January 2013, however, it is now 11th August 2013 and he still has not returned?! I was wondering if anybody else has had this issue, or if anybody knows how I sort this issue out?

Any advice would be brilliant.

Well, my best guess would be that this is a bug. And advice ? Sell him.

Vanjagl,

Thanks for the reply. How do you mean a 'bug'? How does that happen?! I am tempted to sell him if it continues, at least that way I'll make some money out of him!

Send him to an afllitiate? See if that works? If it doesn't work, sell him.

A glitch basically. Something unique... this is the first time I heard something like that. So yea, if you can't bring him back, sell him. That's the way you'll save some money.

Before you sell him download FMRTE and see if you can play around with his international duty settings there (like removing him from the Brazil squad). If worst comes to worst and you have to sell him just replace him with Corchia, he's better anyway.

Thanks for all the tips, guys. I decided to sell him (managed to get £13million of Juventus, which isn't bad considering he hasn't played in around 9 months!). I think I'll replace him with Corchia even though I have Gokhan Gonul and Sime Vrsaljko at the club already.

Thanks again!

Back