raikan007... what kind of moderator is he???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusu83

Reaction score
today raikan got a little off track in my opinion and showed his true nature
i just want this to be noticed or something like that, because i don't think a moderator should behave like that
in the posts below u can see the kind of language and attitude used by this moderator.

things like

"if this is your best, would hate to see your worst or normal one mate"
"you are retarded mate"
"some little person"
"you cannot construct a proper sentence and spell correctly, illiteracy seems to be a major stumbling block for you"
"I can assure you I am heaps and bounds more intelligent than you could ever be"

you can all judge for yourselves and any opinion on the matter is welcomed.

i'm sorry for any spelling errors or bad use of the english language, is not my native language

agreed, if this is your best, would hate to see your worst or normal one mate.. :p (being sarcastic) not meant in a horrible way at all :)

I would honestly really try and create a good tactic, use it for seasons and edit it and tweak it, then use that final tactic for a new save, and do it again, rinse repeat...

that is a good way to start, that is how I started years ago when I decided to upload my first tactic..

test it for a whole season, not just 6 or 7 games..

when you upload tactics you have to keep in mind that other members will have different players, different teams, different everything, you need to make it accessible to them as well, not just suited exactly to your current team..

I would take a break, really learn about the tactical side and really spend the time in creating a good tactic that you would like to share.. as at the moment, your tactics are not working for anyone and the more you post the more of a bad rep you will get in the long run and no one will download your tactics in the future..

and I agree with JP and TBH, don't call something the best when it is not, NEVER call any of your tactics the BEST, you will only set yourself up for bad comments and feedback when the tactics do no go the downloaders way..

take care

edited afterwards ....added : " :p (being sarcastic) not meant in a horrible way at all :)"

it's not the first time raikan interferes on other threads like this, I've seen it with zero sea's threads also in the past. he talks of "test it for a whole season, not just 6 or 7 games".. when he does exactly the same (check his threads). and another thing raikan - you have to be new to fm not to have success with man U

@ alaba great set of tactics. i've tested all of them (offensive 4132, both final 4132, universal an this one)but i got to say that i had great success only with offensive 4132. i manage Atletico madrid

keep up the good work,
PS hope i didn't upset anybody (but raikan) with my post :)

dude, it takes more than some little person to upset me with words over a forum :)

if you actually read what I wrote I was encouraging him to really spend the time in creating a great tactic as there are so many members in the past that come here, release a tactic, get **** reviews and then start swearing and saying everyone is **** who tests it then ****** off never to be seen again..

I don't want that to happen, I want new tacticians posting tactics, new approaches to the game, new views etc..

if you actually took the time to read it you would have seen that!

ZeroSea makes very good tactics, he knows his first few versions were not very good, the ME was not very good!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...adrid-style-let-your-drl-become-real-men.html

if you call my comments and TBH's interfering with his tactics, you are retarded mate, we are doing our jobs as moderators... nothing more!

so please, do not try and be a hero..

1.i called only ur comment as interfering and not TBH's....try to understand what u read: "it's not the first time raikan interferes on other threads like this, I've seen ...."
2. by wht u said in post #28"....., if this is your best, would hate to see your worst or normal one mate.." u meant "I was encouraging him to really spend the time in creating a great tactic" - i guess that even u can see that u contradict yourself
3. i think a moderator should moderate :) ....if u don't understand what moderate means look it up
4. this is o forum and i wanted to express my opppinion

anyway....reading ur response only confirms my thinking on u. i think u suffer and are frustrated... i sincerely pity u and and ur intelligence

BTW is he allowed to use this kind of language? "some little person" and "retarded"

1) we said exactly the same thing though, how can you be that biased?
2) yes mate, it was meant as a joke ffs! get a sense of humour, jesus, what is wrong with giving feedback like that, I want people to succeed in creating tactics and becoming good tacticians
3) sure buddy, I will Google it quickly
4) you are more than welcome to :) so was I! it's a free world

1) you cannot construct a proper sentence and spell correctly, illiteracy seems to be a major stumbling block for you
2) I can assure you I am heaps and bounds more intelligent than you could ever be

yes I can use that language, its English an can be found in the dictionary, something I suggest you read

1. maybe i'm that good at spelling or using the English language....i'ts not my native language but i clearly don't think i'm illiterate
2. "I can assure you I am heaps and bounds more intelligent than you could ever be"... this again shows frustration and suffering :)

if u think that moderator should and can use the english found in dictionaries to insult and offend, again i'm sorry for u

Not another attention seeker!
i've been a member since 2008, no friends on the forum, hardly ever posted something
i'm mostly on the forum in a invisible way
so no... i don't think i'm an attention seeker

To be fair, you are retarded.

could not agree more Dunc.. some real idiots "amateur" members hanging around today.. this usually happens when the new Fm is released..

Rusu, if you can actually read properly, I was only replying to nasty comments aimed at me directly... never once did I initiate anything..

but unfortunately, you are one of a few dozen thousand who seem to hate me, jelousy does make you nasty

now, if you had to take all the comments I have made to help out people who are acutally decent human beings and not looking for attention like you, you could fill around 1000 pages on a single thread, if not more..

so the few comments I make criticizing and belittling idiots like you is a drop in the ocean, now please, do us all a favour and go to some other forum..

if you go back to the thread and read post #40 you will realize I actually took the time myself to test the tactic and give my opinion...

Burnley 0:1 United

created 2 ccc's which was ok, the football is a bit stagnant at times and the only goal was scored by my defender from a set piece which was one of the ccc's.

United 2:0 Anderlecht

first goal was good, the LWB scored, pushes a little too far forward for my liking, you will get nailed against better teams that play with good wingers, maybe try and tone down his attacking settings..

second was a lovely move from the AMR to the AF then into the AML's feet 1v1 vs keeper with cute short/quick passes.. nice movement, great goal

created 3 ccc's, they created 1 which is alright, should be doing a little more damage to a team like Anderlecht at home.. but still have not conceded in any competition so far, used this for 2 games..

Tactic analysis:

I see that you have left everything as defualt for player roles.. except changing move into channels and crossing from byline for your wingers...

I think you should spend the time editing a few of the players settings so that they play exactly how you want them too.. if members download your tactic and change the Cm - support to Ap - attack its going to mess the dynamics up quite a bit mate
smile.gif

The wingbacks are way too attacking and have been given way too much freedom! When playing away from home especially, they will be caught out against better opposition, I have just had 3 easy games in a row since testing.. I will test it away from home against the likes of Pool, Chelsea, City and see how it goes and get back to you

The BPD is also a bit too attacking, you have 3 CM's, I dont think you need a BPD.. maybe both defenders set to COVER - DEFEND rather to sweep up anything that gets in behind your attacking wingbacks?

maybe change the Central CM role to DLP - Support to really control the game

what shouts do you use? what shouts do you recommend?

going to play one more game with it vs Southampton at Old Trafford

I hope you understand I am just trying to help you
smile.gif

Before we get a 'what type of moderator is Dunc' thread, I will post a semi serious post in response to your opening post.

Raikan is a super mod (no idea why, I suppose because he's terribly good looking). That means, he presides over the whole of the FM-Base forum, and does what he wants, when he wants. Kind of. Obviously, some of the language used in the posts you have quoted can be judged as.. a bit rude, but in reality they are fairly tame, unless you are 12 and in that case I suggest we have a 'My dad would beat your dad up' kind of contest (please post a video if you do). You are both, probably, as bad as each other in that conversation you had. I would say his first comment is pretty spot on too.

Anyway, if you do have an issue about a forum moderator, feel free to PM them to bring the issue up, or if you want email another of the moderator/admin team with your woes (I would personally PM Jack Fulham as he has nothing else to do with his time). Posting a thread about it will likely open you up to ridicule (as above) and things of this nature, if serious, should be dealt with internally and somewhat privately.

This thread is now closed, I imagine what you have said will be taken on board. If you have any further issues, please PM one of the staff. Thanks.

I am hoping the Super mod is not just my status, super being an adjective Dunc? :p

I am hoping the Super mod is not just my status, super being an adjective Dunc? :p

You're very super.. in this sense.

[video=youtube_share;cGYNuoCigGY]http://youtu.be/cGYNuoCigGY[/video]

Before we get a 'what type of moderator is Dunc' thread, I will post a semi serious post in response to your opening post.

Raikan is a super mod (no idea why, I suppose because he's terribly good looking). That means, he presides over the whole of the FM-Base forum, and does what he wants, when he wants. Kind of. Obviously, some of the language used in the posts you have quoted can be judged as.. a bit rude, but in reality they are fairly tame, unless you are 12 and in that case I suggest we have a 'My dad would beat your dad up' kind of contest (please post a video if you do). You are both, probably, as bad as each other in that conversation you had. I would say his first comment is pretty spot on too.

Anyway, if you do have an issue about a forum moderator, feel free to PM them to bring the issue up, or if you want email another of the moderator/admin team with your woes (I would personally PM Jack Fulham as he has nothing else to do with his time). Posting a thread about it will likely open you up to ridicule (as above) and things of this nature, if serious, should be dealt with internally and somewhat privately.

This thread is now closed, I imagine what you have said will be taken on board. If you have any further issues, please PM one of the staff. Thanks.

Writing that took serious restraint I'm guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.