• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Last edited:
most of them dont look too fit XD

nevertheless, nice list and i might try them when im playing a team with not much $$.

most of them dont look too fit XD

nevertheless, nice list and i might try them when im playing a team with not much $$.
hahha, yeah i know, thats the point <) play them correctly and utilize their best attributes and you have a star player for alot of them!
its just for fun and for people who like over 30's

Wow great job man, I'm going to sign some of them, I'm playing in a lower division and some of them are interested in my team, so why not? is my second season and I have a transfer budget of 1,0M

Do you know if any will be interested in like league2 im bradfrd dont laugh. Bumped their rep up to 5000 cosam doing a little prject?

great list ... and makes sens for the managers who like to start with a mid team ..
you can go for them with a low budget and they can miracles in the lower leagues for a year or two .. then you can go for the big gems ..
thank you for this work mate.

great list ... and makes sens for the managers who like to start with a mid team ..
you can go for them with a low budget and they can miracles in the lower leagues for a year or two .. then you can go for the big gems ..
thank you for this work mate.

good shortlist bro

pleasure guys, hope it does help, as i said, they are good for a year or two, will hopefully get you promoted then you can start making some good prospect signings, please post screens of who you went with and who did what etc, would be nice to see who still has it in them!

good luck!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:19 AM ----------

anybody try the shortlist? you find any players that have helped you at all?

thanks, im sure there might be one or two i have missed out on!

Thought I would share this guy with you, apologies for raising the thread :'(

attachment.php

On the summer database you have Mark Bosnich Got him for 2 grand and he has help me(barnet) to 3rd in league 2. played 9 games 5 clean sheets

you really have a shortlist for everything .. :D

i will give it a try (H)

This isn't as great as the Brazilian and Spanish players that are here but on my Crewe file I managed to get Hermann Hredarsson from Pompey. I wanted him in my first year but he wouldn't come, got promoted (and Pompey got relegated) so he eventually decided he'd join me.
He's definitely Championship standard so was a great buy + has 2/3 years left and could be a coach.

Back