Raikan007's Good young player Shortlist (New)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 10K

Raikan007

Reaction score
hey guys, just a new shortlist i have created, its not a Wonderkid shortlist, there are alot, and also players till like the age of 22 or 23 as well that develop into great players in a couple of years! enjoy! :D feel free to post anything! (and please note, this is for more Unkwown Players, not your Witsel's, Defour, Verratti, Rodriguez, etc etc :P)

Download Shortlist Here:
View attachment 57590

View attachment 57579View attachment 57580View attachment 57581View attachment 57582View attachment 57583View attachment 57584View attachment 57585View attachment 57586View attachment 57587View attachment 57588View attachment 57589

Thanks very much raikan, a great shortlist yet again

Thanks very much raikan, a great shortlist yet again
thanks a lot man!!!! or ευχαριστώ in greek....
cheers guys, its a pleasure! glad i could help! please feel free to post some of the players you find on there that you think are awesome! would like to see some of them in years to come and at the start of the game too ;)

William Vainqueur is a good player! Should get him asap in the game (H)

Some of the guys who have turned out really good on my current game but rarely get mentioned. Screenshots from 2018. Situ and Coentrao have performed really well, Sanogo is a great target man, Alberto Bueno is bueno, keeps scoring against me.

well there you are, cheers CorvetteC3, Situ, Bueno and M'vila look especially aweseme, good job mate! :D
if some of the players you find on the list turn out to be this awesome, please post on here so people can see what some of the players look like in years to come...

Well I took another look and took some screenshots of the better players, some of them are quite familiar to hardcore FMers but still worth showing. Glad to see an Estonian player made the list.

Going to go through it thoroughly and this time i'll actually send you the list of players i think should be added!:) Forgot to do so last time!

i would appreciate that Chaz, make it a Monster List of all lists ;)

dankie dat jy

(thank you in arikaans)
Dankie = Thank you
Dat jy = That you

Dankie Dat Jy het n kortlist vir ons mense vir Fm10 gemaak = thank you that you made us a shortlist for Fm10 (K)

dankie dat jy
(thank you in arikaans)
Dankie, Dit is n pleseer = Thank you, It is a pleasure :D afrikaans is one kak language, the worst language in the world

Just a quick question before I download. Does this list have players that may be suitable for a league 2 team.(example Cheltenham Town)

Just a quick question before I download. Does this list have players that may be suitable for a league 2 team.(example Cheltenham Town)
all i can say is maybe to buy, you might get lucky with a few, but most definately to loan though :D

Back