Hi

I found a young player who seems to be good (Actually I don't know, cos I've never played fm before)
Giuseppe Vitolo (Parma U20)
View attachment 234397

I paid a lot for him, what do you think, does it worth the money? (15m)

Thanks

Hi

I found a young player who seems to be good (Actually I don't know, cos I've never played fm before)
Giuseppe Vitolo (Parma U20)
View attachment 234397

Thanks

That's alot of money to spend on someone so young. It'll be worth the money if he gets regular first team football, that'll only make him better.

definitely not worth that type of cash mate!

you do know that is a regen hey? no one else will ever have him in their games

well, when i bought him I had no idea about regens, now i do :D....

well, when i bought him I had no idea about regens, now i do :D....

lol :) still way too overpriced mate :)

don't get regens from big teams, they are always, always overpriced! look in smaller teams, nations like:

Morrocco, Tunisia, Nigeria, Brazil, Romania, Croatia, Sweden etc etc.. Egypt/Algeria also make a few quality cheap ones!

for eg:

View attachment 235137View attachment 235138

Glad to see you put Leandro (from Grèmio) in this "extra" wonderkid list.

He wasn't on your downloadable shortlist, but my scout found him. He rated Leandro's potential at four stars (for a mid-table Prem. club). Now he has arrived, and played two games (had to put him in 1st team early, because of injuries). Instantly, my coaches rated his potential at five stars, and he got the 'wonderkid' description. Can't wait to see his development... :D

Raikan always manages to find wonderkids that develop brilliantly for him, but develop horribly for me xD

Raikan always manages to find wonderkids that develop brilliantly for him, but develop horribly for me xD

they are all individual projects mate :) you need to pay them special attention, not just loan them out and think they will become world class :)

very good list....a very good player as well croatian mateo kovacic....in my Chelsea save - BEAST!!

I have every South American league loaded, and this lad is not in the game. Even 12.2 patch. Since Sol de America is Paraguayan, and I've bought a wonderkid from them, how do I load this player up?

Sorry it derails the thread a little bit.

Erm, it didn't quote the line I was aiming for. I am referring to Derlis Gonzalez. Page 2, 3rd post. I think.

yes i know but i just saying...:D answer for raikann :D