Raikan007's Middle Eastern Shortlist

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

Raikan007

Reaction score
hey guys, here is a shortlist of some players that are playing in the UAE, Uzbekistan, Khazaksthan :P Saudi Arabia etc etc.

a woeful attempt was made from some chop head with 2 players on and i know of at least like 18 players that can cut it so i decided to make a new list due to the fact that this other one is useless!

here are some of the players (please note that these players are not all Premier League quality, there are some real bargains on here too for alot of teams) hope you like it! Peace!
View attachment 49078
View attachment 49079View attachment 49080View attachment 49081View attachment 49082View attachment 49083

This looks as if it will be a good guide yet again mate, good work and keep it up!

ramdom non middle east screenshots though. oO)

ramdom non middle east screenshots though. oO)

yep, and since they play in Europe on the screenshots, and the shortlist is made 'dec 2011', smells like Genie Scout or something resembling to me

I don't know if that then matters to few downloaders, but that's one reason why I don't use others shortlists

yep, and since they play in Europe on the screenshots, and the shortlist is made 'dec 2011', smells like Genie Scout or something resembling to me

I don't know if that then matters to few downloaders, but that's one reason why I don't use others shortlists
dude, i have never used Genie scout, that FMRTE ****, yes they are in 2011 :P that is because this little twirp decided to post this thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/middle-east-gems-shortlist-t32836.html and i though to myself, off the top of my head, i can name at least like 10 of these players (in the screenshots above) Hence the shortlist (in my current game as i was not going to start a new game to make a point ritard) as they are quality players, (check my Recommendation list) to prove that this little crammer was wasting everyones time with his **** attempt at a Middle Eastern Shortlist...

so beleive what you will, i play Fm the way its meant to be played!

dude, i have never used Genie scout, that FMRTE ****, yes they are in 2011 :P that is because this little twirp decided to post this thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/middle-east-gems-shortlist-t32836.html and i though to myself, off the top of my head, i can name at least like 10 of these players (in the screenshots above) Hence the shortlist (in my current game as i was not going to start a new game to make a point ritard) as they are quality players, (check my Recommendation list) to prove that this little crammer was wasting everyones time with his **** attempt at a Middle Eastern Shortlist...

Dude on the other completely useless waste of my 2 minutes of time looking at shocker of a thread i was agreeing with ya, this is much better cant seem to down load it for some reason. have you got jeparov on it he's class had him for leeds ran my midfield top quality up to mid prem

I believe you:D

so the players in your shortlist are players you just came to think, like 10 player(?) only on the list? or did you search players and picked those you found in Middle East? and what about those who played in the begging there but have moved elsewhere and who you don't know or didn't remember?

just curious to know, nothing else:P

****** **** lad, you seem pretty angry today, bad day?!

I will have a look through the shortlist, I have looked through a few of your previous ones aswell and they seem alright. :)

I believe you:D

so the players in your shortlist are players you just came to think, like 10 player(?) only on the list? or did you search players and picked those you found in Middle East? and what about those who played in the begging there but have moved elsewhere and who you don't know or didn't remember?

just curious to know, nothing else:P
i started off the shortlist with the players i knew of already :P then i took the time and sifted through some of the teams and added players i felt could offer teams a little bit extra :D
i do not really understand your questions or statements as your English and grammar are a disgrace, i am however trying to answer the question to the limited degree that i can and i hope that i have succeeded... peace :P

i started off the shortlist with the players i knew of already :P then i took the time and sifted through some of the teams and added players i felt could offer teams a little bit extra :D
i do not really understand your questions or statements as your English and grammar are a disgrace, i am however trying to answer the question to the limited degree that i can and i hope that i have succeeded... peace :P

well English is not my native language so I guess that explains it:P
but yet I can find some error in your posts as well:wub::P

but that part what I think you didn't understand, was just that those who used to play in Middle East (for example during season 09/10, but have switched continent), and who you don't remember, or don't know. They can't simply be included in your list, and there is the possibility that there among them are some good players, or am I wrong?

did you understand?:P

****** **** lad, you seem pretty angry today, bad day?!

I will have a look through the shortlist, I have looked through a few of your previous ones aswell and they seem alright. :)
hahaahaha, cheers mate, you know i always try and help people out on this forum and today i got a little ****** off with this twirp here and i told him how it is, but yeah, i guess you can say that :P
these little critters were really ******* me off! dont mean to upset anyone, i never do but the audacity of some people really... :D
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/middle-east-gems-shortlist-t32836.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/potential-brazilian-wonderkids-t32514.html
please just take a look yourself, you will understand what i mean

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

well English is not my native language so I guess that explains it:P
but yet I can find some error in your posts as well:wub::P

but that part what I think you didn't understand, was just that those who used to play in Middle East (for example during season 09/10, but have switched continent), and who you don't remember, or don't know. They can't simply be included in your list, and there is the possibility that there among them are some good players, or am I wrong?

did you understand?:P
hahaa, nice :P you a funny chap
um the list was meant to be (as all my lists are) for the start of the game :P all these players that are on the list are playing in the Middle East at the start of the game meaning that when you are in your 1st season, you can ****** them up before other teams do and they are alot cheaper than they would be later on in the game, just because they playing at Juve or Werder in my save in 2011 has nothing to do with anything... :P

did i understand your question and answer it properly??? :D

did i understand your question and answer it properly??? :D

well not really:P

I just wondered how you found them since your in 2011 and some may have switched teams... :P

but since we aren't getting any forwards regarding this, I'm fine with your answer:D

well not really:P

I just wondered how you found them since your in 2011 and some may have switched teams... :P

but since we aren't getting any forwards regarding this, I'm fine with your answer:D
i already knew of these players dude here are some of my Recommendation shortlist players made ages ago (follow the link below and you will see for yourself) :D
Rafael Sobis - Al Jazeeera (4.1 million) *
Tomas Necid - CSKA (7 million)
Dawid Janczyk - CSKA (6 million)
Allessandro Gamberini - Fiorent
Amauri - Juventus (18 million)
Mirel Radoi - Al Hilal (6 million) *
Mathieu Bodmer - Lyon (14 million)
Vladimir Bystrov - Zenit (9 million, extremely quick, not best stats, but very effective)
Wagner - Lokomotiv Moscow (9 million) *
Jorge Valdivia - Al-Ain (5 million)
Alan Gatagov - Lokomotiv Moscow (9 million, Wonderkid)
Leandro Romagnoli - San Lorenzo (5 million, older but great stats)
Thiago Neves - Al Hilal (5.6 million) **
Angel Lafita - Zaragoza (7 million)
Andrenzinho - Internacional (750k transfer listed) *
Mehmet Cakir - Ankaraspor (11 million)

ok now here is how i found them (as i knew what clubs they start at due to all my other work i have done prior to this i.e. the Reccomendation List)

View attachment 49119View attachment 49120 is that ok for you?? any more explanations?? :D

i hope it helps everyone else, (had a bad today on the forum today, not going to lie :P, just cant stand idiotically persistent people) please read the links i put onto thread #12 and you will see why! one love

ok now here is how i found them (as i knew what clubs they start at due to all my other work i have done prior to this i.e. the Reccomendation List)

View attachment 49119View attachment 49120 is that ok for you?? any more explanations?? :D

well, your screenshots are showing transfers for season 10/11, they could have switched teams in July/August/January season 09/10...

just kidding:P

yeah but if your "Recommendation List" gave you the basics of that, then I understand how you managed to do that despite your game at dec 2011:P

but do you have some extra players on "Middle Eastern Shortlist" that don't include on "Recommendation List", because otherwise you could just filter that to show only players in Middle East:P

now I'll shut up XD

i hope it helps everyone else, (had a bad today on the forum today, not going to lie :P, just cant stand idiotically persistent people) please read the links i put onto thread #12 and you will see why! one love

thanks a lot...:S

oh, and I guess it was post #12, not thread #12

now I'll shut up for real:'(<)

Last edited:
Jorge Valdivia, Piñita Villanueva! I've seen them in real life xD! Villanueva gave me his signature, and Valdivia... I watched a game that was Colo - Colo against Audax Italiano! Didn't know they were there!

I've signed Radoi, which is a good player, and with a good experience! Thank you for the Shortlist, I'm downloading it :D

Back