Raikan007's New Narrow 433: Complete and Utter Domination

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 11K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Someone mentioned that most of my tactic revolve around wingers, which is correct as I love wing play, always have, so I decided to make a narrow tactic without wingers, this is what happened!

Tactic:
View attachment 233763

Shouts:
View attachment 233762

Result:
View attachment 233761

Download:

View attachment 233760

• Opposition instructions leave to assistant manager
  • Standard pitch dimensions, narrow if you want as well

Let me know how it gets on, look forward to your responses :)

I have only played the one game with it though :) I am still busy with it, but not going to upload whole new tactic threads anymore, will wait for FM13 :)

Note, this does not work well away from home :P bare that in mind!

I usually avoid narrow formations if I can. When you have players like Gotze, why wouldn't you use wingers.

I will give it a try though, perhaps best in Italy or Brazil.

yeah it is rather pointless and with Kagawa/Reus

starting the new season shortly, going to give this a go this year at home only, might change the central cm to a more defensive type player, might employ my Carrick role!

I've tried to get this formation right many times but hasn't worked since... Championship manager! Tgere are obvious natural weaknesses which becope very position specific I find - eg the left and right strikers could do with excellent crossing and are pretty rare to find. Your fullbacks will probably need unbelieveable stamina too. I say both of these because otherwise you lack width. Will be following this to see hiw your results go.

These type of formations wont work for smaller teams, its way too attacking! Teams like City/Inter etc would suit this I think, not teams like Atalanta/Swansea

Good luck Heliox, doubt it will work for the default team of Genoa, you might get romped :)

Gotze on the bench, what is the world coming to :O

Might give this tactic a go, certainly looks fun to try.

raikan, is possible for u to transform the formation in a 4312?..i would like to play with amc. tank's.

raikan, is possible for u to transform the formation in a 4312?..i would like to play with amc. tank's.

yeah, take the central cm and place in Amc, that is going to be way too attacking though, you will definitely leak goals ;)

yeah it should :) after that result it has not worked that well to be honest :) too attacking, even with the tweak to the central cm position!

Hey Raikan, if those Poachers are too attacking, would a narrow 4231 work better? Like 3 AMC's?
Or what about dropping the poachers to AMCR/AMCL?

Must try that with Ajax since they swim in AMC's :P

Hey Raikan, if those Poachers are too attacking, would a narrow 4231 work better? Like 3 AMC's?
Or what about dropping the poachers to AMCR/AMCL?

Must try that with Ajax since they swim in AMC's :P

I would drop the central ST to Amc as he is the "playmaker" at least it will offer a little more defense to the tactic..

Eriksen/Siem there with Mounir and Kolbeinn upfront, could work well with Enoh behind them, look at getting Jorge Enriquez - Chivas £3m is all you need, he is quality

I loathe Mounir (he is such a total *******) so I always sell him ASAP (6), Bony is just as good and it leaves some cash for Kara or Ytergard ;)

By the way, if I drop the center striker to AMC should I change the CM's role to DLP for more defense?

Last edited:
Back