xJamess

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how to prevent this as I've seen it being talked about and I think my recent poor run of form is because of this. Obviously changing tactics would do it but i want to stick with reasonably the same tactic because it is doing well. Are there any small tweaks you can make to the tactic to stop them getting used to it?

The opponent/AI does not get used to your tactical settings as such, this is a common misunderstanding. But if you are playing in one certain way, using a plug & play tactic that used to suit the current circumstances, Its not sure that approach will work when the circumstances change.Just like in real life, if you are considered an underdog, a not threat team, then the AI will approach the game in one way, but if you win 10 games in a row as a newly promoted team, rest assure that the AI will respect you more and now they will change their approach.Not based upon your tactical settings, but because they fear you more and will sit deeper etc.

The opponent/AI does not get used to your tactical settings as such, this is a common misunderstanding. But if you are playing in one certain way, using a plug & play tactic that used to suit the current circumstances, Its not sure that approach will work when the circumstances change.Just like in real life, if you are considered an underdog, a not threat team, then the AI will approach the game in one way, but if you win 10 games in a row as a newly promoted team, rest assure that the AI will respect you more and now they will change their approach.Not based upon your tactical settings, but because they fear you more and will sit deeper etc.

This was a very good info :D
This issue has becoming more like 'frequently asked questions' in Indonesian forum as many people found that their tactic weren't as good as when they first start the game. They thought the AI are getting used to the tactic. But the real problem is, the way the opponent approach the game that make their tactic weren't as good as before. In the end, its all down to how good we analyze the game and make some alterations that needed in order to win the game. Great, this kind of things that makes this game even more fun to play :D
Thanks for your info mod :D

I never change my tactics. 55 games unbeaten. Same story practically every game. Are you holiday-ing games. That is a big factor. It ruins tactics as your assistant will change them. You need to play EVERY MATCH. If you really need to sim it, make sure you change tactics beforehand, and then change it back after the game.

Hope this helps.