Railway to heaven - A Crewe Alexandra story.

TicTactition

Reaction score
View attachment 285435
Crewe Alexandra

Background of the club:
Founded: 1877
Nickname: The Railway men
Stadium: Alexandra stadium

My philosophy will be to play nice beautiful football and to sign younger players but also I will look to use the youth facility as much as possible to graduate stars into the first team. I will need an experienced core if I am to go anywhere with this team. I know my youth will be successful with the following players signed for big teams recently.

View attachment 285438
Ashley Westwood
Aston Villa: 2.2m

View attachment 285439
Nick Powell
Manchester Utd: 6.6m

Good luck, you might be lucky enough to get Powell on loan;) have fun

Good luck, you might be lucky enough to get Powell on loan;) have fun

Well I already had a cheeky attempt to do it but he is already on loan at Uniteds feeder club Molde I think it is. Budget is really tight though considering we had 8.8m in the summer.

View attachment 285451
Pre-season.

I delegated my pre-season fixtures to my assistant manager as my schedule was far too busy and I trust my assistant manager to have the lads prepared for the start of the season. Nethertheless here are the results.

Hull (D) 0-0
Lincoln (W) 3-0 (Osman, M.Clayton (2)
Hibernian (L) 0-1
Oxford (D) 1-1 (H.Clayton)
Leek (W) 2-0 (Bignall 2)
Wolves (D) 1-1 (OG)

I will be taking charge of the first competitive game in charge in the Capital One Cup against Hartlepool.
Below are a list of the current transfers I have made.

TRANSFERS
View attachment 285469

Congrats on getting Wise;) you may want to have a look at man citys reserves and u18s for loan stars

Congrats on getting Wise;) you may want to have a look at man citys reserves and u18s for loan stars

Yeah mate, looking to use as many first-team as possible to generate funds from them if you get me.

Sorry guys i've been in Disneyland Paris and got a full season to catch up on will do it shortly.

Love Crewe my cousin used to play for them, looking forward to your story