Rajiv van la Parra

• Thread starter Thread starter Jimble
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Jimble

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone has experience with this guy?

I'm currently playing as Wolves and barring and epic fail, it looks like I should be getting promoted to the Prem at the end of the season so am looking at potential signings for the summer.

Michael Kightly is attracting a lot of attention and due to the tactic I play, he gets tired very easily so thinking of cashing in on him.

Came accross this guy and a potential medium/long term replacement but not sure whether he's going to turn out any good. (Says he wont be intersted to sign now but I'm hoping I could possibly land him if I get promoted)

Any thoughts?

vlpfd3.jpg

sctzl9.jpg

Plays in my reserves for Leeds in Premier League i think, i got him on free at end f second season

Reserves he got an average rating of 7.10 with 2 assists and 1 goal and made 10 apperances

Look like he has a long way to go still. Might be worth signing on a free like jack did if you get the chance and then loaning him out so that he gets some match experience.

Yes my best coach says he could become a good premier league winger but with his current stats, he isn't going to set the world alight

Cheers guys, it was the fee that was putting me off slightly.

I keep getting mails saying he's turning down improved contracts so it might be a possibility

What do you need a left winger then? i recommend Ross Wallace, pick him up on a free at end of first season, just wait til Sunderland release him,

I have Jarvis on the left and he's doing quite well. I don't think he'll cut it if I get promtoed though.

I'll take a look at Wallace, cheers :)

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I've had an idea.

I bought John Goossens to play left back, and he has been fantastic this season for me.

his creativity, passing adn free kick taking are all very high, so could retrain him as a midfielder (he's already at a "competant" level), then pick up Joe Mattock to slot in at left back

i always train goossens to be a left winger. does a good job.

my assistant says he has the potential to become a preimer division att mid

Back