Ramires. Anyone got any experience of him?

• Thread starter Thread starter karakorum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

karakorum

Reaction score
As the title says I am everton in first season. so far in champions league spot. Want to get a better DM in pref young. Has anyone had him? How good is he in first season and how good does he become. It will be him and fellaini in the middle with gosling as his backup.

Thanks.

He's pretty decent, becomes a good player for high-mid table Premier League teams, will be a very good signing for Everton. Him and Fellaini should work well together.

He's quite a good buy and will have his reputation become worldwide pretty quickly as he normally gets selected into the Brazil squad, although I like Morgan Schneiderlin more. If he had a good season City will normally come knocking on your door with a huge offer.

i would def reccommend Ramires, what i wanted to try on this save now was have Hernanes and Ramires as my CM partnership but City suprisingly bought Hernanes 1st season for about 16.5 million. i got Ramires for 5 million Reading, trying to sell him now though cause every team is after him and is giving kak performances and unhappy, wanting to fund my Nilmar and Defour purchases.

for a good DM i would suggest some of these guys here, take a look.
View attachment 10652

I had him at Man United bought for 11.5 went to 29 within 2 seasons world class also i thort it wud be a couple of years til h got in brazil squad so i sed i'd give them 3.5 mil after 1 call up ad he got called up 2 weeks later!

Yeah, hes quite good. I bought him a while ago & he did well, but wasnt the best & managed to sell him for 27m to Arsenal :O

he is a class player, becomes really good in 3-4 seasons!
i have him with Fellaini in my Reading save and these 2 are scoring all my goals for me! 16gms 4gls 7 assists Ramires, 14 gms 7gls 4 assists Fellaini.

they are owning midfiled and Defour as backup.

i would def recommend him to anyone! :P

he's available at the start of the game for around 1m as his value at benfica is only 200k. get him if you can though i am not sure if he wants to go to your team as he just joined them in chris v8 update

pretty good, perhaps takes a lil bit too long to develop. better irl, still

Please search the forums before starting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back