Ramsey,Nasri or Rosicky

i personally like Nasri, but i'm not sure which one is best..

Nasri..

Ramsey - Too Young.
Rosicky - Makes Me Sick.

Ramsey should be your top priority. He turns out world class in every save I played.

Ramsey should be your top priority. He turns out world class in every save I played.

yeah but he`s too young i loan Ramsey out for the first season and then the next season he is great

He didn't mentioned which season he is in but yeah, Ramsey is too young to be starting in the first season.

In my Arsenal team both Nasri and Rosicky play an important role. Both have had great runs of form and scored good goals and hat tricks.

Nasri- Younger, faster, more physical, technical ( dribble ), passing
Rosicky- Experienced, More creative and mentally strong, technical, passing,

Theyre pretty much the same but Nasri is more physical and fast, while Rosicky has a lot of Flair and determination and mental attributes. Hope this helps

In my Arsenal team both Nasri and Rosicky play an important role. Both have had great runs of form and scored good goals and hat tricks.

Nasri- Younger, faster, more physical, technical ( dribble ), passing
Rosicky- Experienced, More creative and mentally strong, technical, passing,

Theyre pretty much the same but Nasri is more physical and fast, while Rosicky has a lot of Flair and determination and mental attributes. Hope this helps

and how bout ramsey

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

loaned him out so hopefully he will turn class

Personally I never got farther than the second season Im still in November 2010 but so far Ramsey actually had a lot of good games and was useful in my first season, even though people say hes too young he had an avg rtg of 7 for me. But dont rely on him, rely on Rosicky and Nasri.

Also, Rosicky would be more suited for playmaking, creative roles, like playmaker, and nasri is better for attacking, like winger, inside forward, etc.

Ramsey is pretty good and often turns out one of the best midfielders in the game . So i suggest including him in the start 11 right away . Nasri is also a young, skilfull , creative player so i would play him as a AMC with roam from position ticked and high creative freedom . i don't know about rosicky, but i would personally leave him on the bench and start with arshavin instead.

I usually keep Ramsey as a backup for Fabregas in the playmaker role, while Nasri plays AM.

Ramsey is good, but could do with experience of being loaned out if hes not gonna get in first 11.

Rosicky, Im not so sure about him on this game, lots of my saves he doesnt perform very well at all

Nasri is class and should be played alot, AMC role would suit him I'd say

well everytime i loan Ramsey for a Championship team he never really prooves himself.

k thanks Aany good Wingers you could tell me that are good i mean are arshavin and govou arent the best wingers

Play Nasri, either give Ramsey 10-15 starts or loan him out and sell Rosicky and buy James Rodriguez to replace him. I assume your Arsenal in the first season so it would be a quite Wenger-esque transfer deal. Rodriguez is great on the wing too.

Back