Ramsey signs new Arsenal contract

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 802

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Midfielder Aaron Ramsey signs a new long-term contract at Arsenal.

More...

good stuff hopefully he can keep up the good form when he returns.

Made a thread on this already, but deleted it to save hassle when this one was made..

Good job Arsene, keep as many creative midfielders as you can. Already lost Merida, and could very well lose Cesc this summer so needs as many as he can get.

Very glad he has signed the extension with us, hopefully he can come back from injury stronger than ever.

hopefully cesc will stay at arsenal, hate to see that talent go abroad. well done arsene on pinning him down though, hope he makes a full recovery :)

Great news although isn't this the reason why our wage budget is so high?

Great news although isn't this the reason why our wage budget is so high?

Our wage budget isn't that high in comparison to other teams competing for top 4.

Anyway, good plan securing Ramsey's future with Arsenal. A great prospect.

Great news, can't wait to see him back in action!

Good job Arsene, keep as many creative midfielders as you can. Already lost Merida, and could very well lose Cesc this summer so needs as many as he can get.

Fran Merida was so over-hyped. Didn't see anything in him to be quite honest, despite his goal versus Liverpool in the Carling Cup.

Great news on Aaron Ramsey though. Hopefully he can return to his form, I'm sure he will.

Fran Merida was so over-hyped. Didn't see anything in him to be quite honest, despite his goal versus Liverpool in the Carling Cup.

Great news on Aaron Ramsey though. Hopefully he can return to his form, I'm sure he will.

Agree completely, Merida was over-hyped quite largely. He has absolutely nothing on Ramsey.

Not saying he was incredible Mike, but he was a creative midfielder that you lost.. was just naming names (K)

fair play to the lad, i knew this injury wont be a massive damper on his carrer his good enough to come back and succeed.

He's a player I've got alot of time for and I hope he recovers well from his injury and plays well for Aresnal.

Our wage budget isn't that high in comparison to other teams competing for top 4.

Anyway, good plan securing Ramsey's future with Arsenal. A great prospect.

Yeah true, but Wenger recently said that we can compete with some big teams transfer money wise, but not wage budget wise.

Back