darren151991

Reaction score
This game makes me laugh sometimes. Have liverpool finished a season in 16th now there in the top 4. Had liecster get 17th then 5th then 17th. And Watford up in 5th aswell. Man City in 9th after spending millions every year. How does that make any sense?

**** happens. Players get injured. Players get into form, others don't. Different players sold. Different players bought. One bad result resulting in a collapse. One good result resulting in a wave of confidence and decent results. One argument sparking a dressing room war. Players not consistent. Managers and players making different decisions.

As soon as you press continue, things go their own way. IRL, Leicester were 5000-1 to win the league. If the season had to start over IRL, would it happen again?

I've been noticing one strange thing that Barcelona wins Liga BBVA rarely and almost always Real Madrid wins it and in general Barcelona always performs very poorly in Liga BBVA

I've been noticing one strange thing that Barcelona wins Liga BBVA rarely and almost always Real Madrid wins it and in general Barcelona always performs very poorly in Liga BBVA
Are you managing in that league? Or did you manually set it to full detail?

Isn't that the beauty of the game? Look at Leicester, sounds like a football manager story...

Also I've played a few games with defensive mentality and higher D-line and Ive dominated those games. There completely opposite instructions surly

Also I've played a few games with defensive mentality and higher D-line and Ive dominated those games. There completely opposite instructions surly
I don't think you're reading it right.

You played with a Defend Mentality and a higher D-line. You didn't play with a high D-line. There is a huge difference.

Shouldn't be dominating big teams playing defensive but pushing the defence up. How's that make sense

Shouldn't be dominating big teams playing defensive but pushing the defence up. How's that make sense
You're pushing the defence up slightly from the default that is deep.

You're keeping the ball. That doesn't necessarily equal dominating them? Anyway, you're playing safe. That may just work against aggressive defenses.