Rangers team 08-09 Just closing in on jan.

mcsmokey_2k9

Reaction score
hi this is my gers team and i think it is good but i think i need to strengthen up so help would be great.

GK/ Allan McGregor/ Alexander

RB/ Whittaker
CB/ Bougherra/ Broadfoot/ Harvey/ weir
LB/ Rapnik/ Papac

DM/ Mendes/ Edu/ Witsel
RM/ Burke/ Aaron/ Novo/ Witsel
CM/ Davis/ Ferguson/ Hamsik/ Thompson (on loan at blackburn)
LM/ Buonnanotte/ Fleck/ Lafferty/ Beasly

ST/ Guilherme/ Cardozo/ Darcheville/ Miller/ Sturridge

also at the moment i have played 25 games and am 10 points in front of celtic on 60 points

hi this is my gers team and i think it is good but i think i need to strengthen up so help would be great.

GK/ Allan McGregor/ Alexander

RB/ Whittaker
CB/ Bougherra/ Broadfoot/ Harvey/ weir
LB/ Rapnik/ Papac

DM/ Mendes/ Edu/ Witsel
RM/ Burke/ Aaron/ Novo/ Witsel
CM/ Davis/ Ferguson/ Hamsik/ Thompson (on loan at blackburn)
LM/ Buonnanotte/ Fleck/ Lafferty/ Beasly

ST/ Guilherme/ Cardozo/ Darcheville/ Miller/ Sturridge

also at the moment i have played 25 games and am 10 points in front of celtic on 60 points
How'd you get the money for that Strike Force? Must have cost you a few to get Guilherme, Cardozo and Sturridge. Hamsik and Witsel must have cost too. fair play to you though for getting them.

hmmmmm bit of editing or wait how do u put it.... oh yeah, cheating. and im a rangers fan!

hmmmmm bit of editing or wait how do u put it.... oh yeah, cheating. and im a rangers fan!
i dont think so i ahve played with rangers and had a much better squad than that. Ihave had sturridge on a free and guillherme u can get on the cheap sometimes cordoza i dont know and it also depends on who you sell and how much you get for them but especially in 9.1 patch i have gone through the cheap wonderkids list and over a few seasons ive ended up with a reserve team full of them at rangers and got them for peanuts not to say that this geeza hasnt edited but it can be done and i think if he was editing he wouldnt just have a couple of good players he would edit the whole team anyway i would like to see the tactics he is using if he would post them thankyou:) oh and why would he have darcheville?? when he could have robinho!!!!

Last edited:
cause he isnt that daft. they r good players. but u dont get the money at rangers. u get peanuts.
and the fact that it is 08-09 season, closing in on jan then how exactly.... would love to know.....

Where is charlie adam? i bought him for my fulham team from rangers and he was class (excellent set peice taker and playmaker)...

cause he isnt that daft. they r good players. but u dont get the money at rangers. u get peanuts.
and the fact that it is 08-09 season, closing in on jan then how exactly.... would love to know.....
again i dont see why or the point in only editing 1 or 2 players or money when he could edit himself 500 million pound if he wanted to and again why would he still have darcheville?? Oh well it dont matter my point was that just cause you have got good players with a team like Rangers it doesnt mean you are cheating or " EDITING" it could just be down to good management and selling the right players for the right money and likewise getting the right players for the right money like i said earlier i have done it myself and also dont you think it defeats the object of the game i wouldnt get any satisfaction out of it(A)

Back