Rangers Thread

Milleg9

Reaction score
What do you think McCoist's biggest mistakes at Rangers were ?
  • Coaching staff? - Too many people that were just his friends ? Durrant, Durie , Mcdowall
  • Not Actual spending any money on getting a scouting system in place?
  • Transfers? Spending money on mercenaries and signing players that thought they were above what they were playing?
  • Blindness? Not seeing the mess that was going on and still insisting on bringing in players like cribari , Zaliukas , Templeton who are picking up big wages or were picking up big wages but not actually playing them?
  • Not focusing enough on the youth players - for 2 seasons of lower league football and only to show Aird and Mcleod who do look good but could we have had more?
Do you think these were not his fault? Would you have kept him? Who will replace?

I know many people don't read this but, Anyone see the big uproar because Oduwa done a rainbow flick ? guy shows a bit of skill and apparently he's being disrespectful.

I know many people don't read this but, Anyone see the big uproar because Oduwa done a rainbow flick ? guy shows a bit of skill and apparently he's being disrespectful.
Annoys me that people feel that a player shouldn't show skill the reason people play the game is for fun and people watch to be entertained skill adds to his enjoyment and that of those watching

Yep just because it was against a lesser team, no one complains when Ronaldo does stuff. He is fighting for a place and contract at Tottenham so hes trying to impress and also get our fans on his side.

Great game Aberdeen.
Nice to see those bigoted ***** get beaten again :)