Rangers Troubles

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott1501
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Scott1501

Reaction score
Everytime I go Rangers I get no cash and only 60ish % of sales returned.:( I can sell Mendes, Beasley, Papac, Alexander and Smith for around 10million, The board give me 6million back so I need cheap players that will rule the SPL and get me arun in Europe, Any ideas? :S

Take a look at my Rangers story mate it will give you a good idea

Rangers are in a shitload of debt so it's fair that only 60% of transfers get put back in the transfer budget.

First option; Marco Verratti. If you get him at the start of the game, he can cost you around £500,000.
Another good player is Vincent Enyeama. Starts off at Hapoel Tel-Aviv. I've not had much experience with him, but according to others, he's a great goalkeeper.
Strikers isn't easy because you'll have to put in a decent amount of money to get good players. If you want to strengthen this part for a season, I suggest Erjon Bogdani from Chievo. Rather cheap, but a good targetman if you feed him the ball in the air.
I've left defence until last and that is because the defence is like the attack, not easy, I've found, to find cheap defenders. If you've still got the money, then go straight for Otamendi, plays for Velez. If you don't, then look around the free transfers for experience, I think Jorge Andrade is still in there.

Hellooooo, i actually started oot a Rangers season n first season is always the hardest coz of money troubles but I now have Rangers in the top 20 of the rich list in the game, 2 big tips is Danny Wilson and John Fleck are both amazing init just give them time Fleck can give you 30+ a season, am trying to get screenshots up but sturggling lol I managed to get Abou Diaby from arsenal, was transfer listed for 2.4mill and i managed to sell him on for 10. brilliant in spl also got Zoran Tosic from Man Utd for 3.5mill n sold him to Inter for 15! if u jus have a good look about there are some good oppertunites in the trasfer list

Last edited:
john fleck is rubbish in my save mate i signed abou diaby to he is awesome

Had a look at your story, gion well keep it up!(H)

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Every year ive bought Enyema and hes a dud so I dont bother now, Andrade always goes to Sporting Lisbon and any other freebie snub me for a move down south. Im left to buy Andy Driver an **** like that, There fine in the SPL but for Europe a get mullered every time. Bad Times :(:(

Back