Rangers vs Manchester United - its going to kick off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this time Manchester will make sure if they have big screens they will be in working condition.....
No one likes us, we dont care

Chelsea Rangers

It will be a europa league final repeat due to kick off time. Everyone will drink (alcohol :p) and then the fights will happen

howd you know its going to be a reapeat of tht ??
and the riots were to doo with the teles that were meant to be on not being on. so many fans didnt have many places to watch the game and this was a more important event than a groupstage.

and if you just think fans are going to go to manchester to riot ure a bit of an idiot

a few rangers fans ****** up, yes, doesnt mean all rangers fans are like that.

kev1912 - im sure our big screens will work better on the united side rather than the city side

howd you know its going to be a reapeat of tht ??
and the riots were to doo with the teles that were meant to be on not being on. so many fans didnt have many places to watch the game and this was a more important event than a groupstage.

and if you just think fans are going to go to manchester to riot ure a bit of an idiot

i have to agree

Rangers fans have no issues with Man U fans and wont be looking for trouble

exactly youre trying to think of the worst because of a few stupid fans a few years ago

gaffer - i know that, but i know that any team who comes to manchester to play united will want to start trouble. also im not saying that all rangers fans are like that, i went to ibrox in the 2003 champions league group stage, and they are passionate fans, because what happened in 2008, things could change.

Then there will be no trouble, and why didnt u share the good screens with us when we visited ?
U hiding them from City fans ?

pointless thread closing, go call united fans wankers somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.