hellroker

Reaction score
attachment.php

Neil Warnock leaving QPR?

From an inside source,current QPR manager Neil Warnock has been reported to have fallen out with his board, the reason being a transfer budget dispute.Warnock was not expected to leave,having joined the London club just recently in March.

Neil-Warnock-001.jpg

Leaving in just 3 months?

Warnock has had a notable managerial career which kickstarted with Scarborough, whom he got promoted to League 2 in just his second season.From then onwards,Warnock has managed clubs like Bury,Huddersfield,Plymouth Argyle and Crystal Palace.His major achievement being getting Sheffield United promoted to the Premier League.If Warnock were to leave, manager targets for QPR would be Martin O'Neill,Gordon Strachan and Alan Curbishley.The Indian board might also appoint current India manager Bob Houghton to the post.

bet365logo.jpg

Odds-
Gordon Strachan - 4:1
Alan Curbishley - 7:1
Gianfranco Zola - 10:2
Martin O'Neill - 14:2
Bob Houghton - 20:2

Last edited:
I will be following...good thing I have nothing to do at work right?

attachment.php

Q.P.R legend interested in Job

5.jpg

In an interview with ESPN, former Q.P.R and Tottenham player Les Ferdinand has expressed his interest in managing his boyhood club, if current manager Neil Warnock leaves the club.
Ferdinand started off his career at Q.P.R and since then went on to play for Newcastle, Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester and Reading respectively. At present, Les is a member of Tottenham's backroom staff, playing the role of an attacking coach.

image_34916.jpg

Ferdinand in his Q.P.R days

Last edited:
FourFourTwoHeader.png

Shock announcement at Loftus Road

neil_warnock_470x365.jpg

Today, Queens Park Rangers confirmed that manager Neil Warnock has resigned from the managerial job, following a fall-out with the board regarding transfer budget. Also, Q.P.R have also announced their new manager, who is virtually unknown 25 year old Indian Ajinkya Kale.

pune-fc.png

Kale was a former player for Pune FC, his hometown club and had also represented the Indian national side for 16 games.Kale had to end his playing career due to injury.Later, he also managed Pune FC for two seasons, winning the treble in his second season which included the ONGC I-League, Durand Cup as well as the AFC Champions League. The Indian board have given their fellow countryman a vote of confidence and have said that this man would take them forward​

FourFourTwoHeader.png

One in, One out

agyemang.jpg

Patrick Agyemang - Out

Q.P.R announced that 29 year old forward Patrick Agyemang has signed a three year deal with Austria-based club SK Strum Graz. Agyemang was at Q.P.R since 2007 and had moved on loan last season to Bristol City. The fee involved in the transfer is believed to be around £500k.

Kyle+Walker+yRQqd0PH8Hrm.jpg

Kyle Walker - In

Also, the Rs announced the signing of Tottenham Hotspur right back Kyle Walker on a season long loan. The ex-Sheff Utd player signed for Tottenham last season for a fee of £3 million but did not feature in Harry Redknapp's first team plans though he is regarded as one for the future and hence was loaned out for invaluable first-team action at Loftus Road.​

How do I follow?

You got £500k for Patrick? Bargain.

How do I follow?

You got £500k for Patrick? Bargain.

Hey! His value was 475k and I offered him for 500k a few offers did come in but he accepted Strum Graz. To follow, on top there is an option known as thread tools, in that subscribe to this thread. Whenever there is a post, you get a mail update.