Rapid fall or rise

• Thread starter Thread starter andrezj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 838

andrezj

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if in your game,if a club fell rapidly from fame or became a top division team to beat rather quickly. In my save as early as middle season 2015/16 Fulham were 18 in npower league 2 after 4 succesive relegations. any examples on your saves ?

Besides Swansea becoming a struggling League 1 team I've not had any extreme cases where this has happened but what happened to that Fulham would be amusing. I like it when teams drop like that though it's funny.:D

I had the same with Fulham on my save, although they only hit Npower League 1, just scraping to survive only to get successful promotions back to the prem.

I think if you doing bad it's down to tactic (Obviously) match preperation and team meetings. Sort them out and you'll be fine.

I went on a slump with Arsenal after player 25 games with attacking fluid football, I decided to go Counter balanced against teams above me in the league. Ended up finishing 3rd after being 14th after 29 games :)

newport county got to the championship after about 6 seasons on one of my saves

mine had sunderland in league 2! on the other hand, leicester town were constantly contending for a european spot

Chester are pushing for promotion into the prem on mine! this is the 27/28 season tho!

Back