Rate my Newcastle Team

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K
pictures too smalll but as its newcastle i would say its ****! Boro till i die !! :D

if yu gt the hole liverpool team then yu cnt go rong SCOUSE N PROUD lol

haha, i will upload an external link for pic

Thats Actually looks quite Solid 9/10 for me .

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Infact have you been cheating :O

Thats Actually looks quite Solid 9/10 for me .

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Infact have you been cheating :O

I havent....how do you work that out?? I made a custom database, removing all but 5 or 6 newcastle players, and started from scratch, with a 120m budget.
Sold Michael Owen for 9m to Man City.
Ochoa - 10m
Enyeama - 500k
Lobont - 1.5m
Fucile - 4m
Matias Jorgensen - 1.5m
Rafinha - 8m
Zhirkov - 17m(plus 6m after 100 games for NUFC)
Barnetta - 6m
Defour - 8m(plus 5m over 12months)
Seedorf - 5m(bargain IMO)
Skjelbred - 2.5m
Fernandinho - 10m
Vagner Love - 15m
Pantelic - 4.5m
Lavezzi - 5m
Total £94.5m

Last edited:
120 mil budget... and you didn't cheat? i jus started with sampdoria with 4 mil to spend and a wage budget that is already maxed out.

it's a custom database so it is cheating. newcastle don't have a £120m budget. start a normal game, form a team, i will judge that.

football manager is for realistic managing, whats the point of cheating??
the only challenge you have is trying and waiting for all those players to start gelling together to form a "team" you will be bored end of 1st or 2nd season dude!

i am playing with newcastle 3rd season now and have only won the Uefa Cup, 4th Premier League, 7th this last season and 5th 1st season.
got to 2nd round knockout champions league - lost to chelsea on away goals and got knocked out FA Cup semi's 2 seasons ago by Arsenal (4-1)

thats football manager dude, not trying to be the Real Madrid of world football by cheating and wasting everyones time!

LoL, mate, oh, you started with a little budget of 120m, which Newcastle never will have it.
This is cheat, pal!
Start a normal game, that's better.

i wish my man u team had 120 mil id win every game i actualy got beat by bury because edwin, foster and kuszack were all injured and i had to play a right knoob in goal lol 120 mil could of just bought another

Back