Rate My Team.

• Thread starter Thread starter lukef
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K
looks a super team if you have an amazing tactic will be sound, iv never used mileveski, vargas or either the full backs so i cant say anything bout them but the rest of the team looks top class

looks a super team if you have an amazing tactic will be sound, iv never used mileveski, vargas or either the full backs so i cant say anything bout them but the rest of the team looks top class

Yeh thanks, suppose tactics arent doing to bad.. Unbeaten in 41 league games :P whole of last season unbeaten. Vargas turns out to be probably the best left winger on the game, which i'd say he is now. Milevskyi, top class finisher, tall, strong, great heading. Top target man. Full backs both solid, Azpilicueta very young has quality stats.. Aiming extremely high this season!

vargas does become the best left winger on the game

have not used vargas my self but azpillcutea dose turn amazing or that might off just been for me

have not used vargas my self but azpillcutea dose turn amazing or that might off just been for me

Vargas is immense. You should try with him. Can get him in 2nd season for 12M or so, bargain. Yeh your right, Azpilicueta is amazing, cheap aswell.

Alternatively on the v4 update you can get Vargas in the first season for like 7.5M.

very good m8 keep it up

Great team mate, im Madrid atm and doing well in all competitions.

just wondering how many seasons youve done? and how much money you get start of second season?

Great team mate, im Madrid atm and doing well in all competitions.

just wondering how many seasons youve done? and how much money you get start of second season?

Thanks, thats good to hear! I'm into my fourth season. Start of second season i got around 126M i think..

Back