tmycut

Reaction score
i want my wingers to pass it shorter, cross less often, get forward, move in channels, roam from position, cut inside with ball, dribble more and take more risky passes. yet in the inside forward role move in channels is unavailble whilst in the raumdeteur role cut inside with ball is unavailable and i dont see in what way are they contadictory? can any one explain please

Move into channels is tailored for central players; not wingers.

I would think the reasoning for the unavailability of both is that they are contradictory to the developers views of what an inside forward and raumdeteurs duties entail. E.G For the Raumdeteur, I imagine the option to "cut inside" with the ball is because the role of raumdeteur is more so concerned with a player being in the position they want to be in when receiving the ball and less about where they want to go with the ball.

@tmycut .

If you want a "Cristiano Ronaldo" or "Messi" role, chose Inside Forward.

If you want a pure winger that somehow exploit the open space's (wide or in middle) once in a while, but still want him to send some crosses like the winger's they are, chose Raumdeuter.

Here is a Raumdeuter. (besides not having the FM attributes for the role) : Andre Carrillo . You can chek him out.
He is a pure winger, but thankfully he decided to exploit the middle to create more panic because benfica was playin in 4-4-2

[video=youtube;0PYb5aXng4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PYb5aXng4k[/video]

i want my wingers to pass it shorter, cross less often, get forward, move in channels, roam from position, cut inside with ball, dribble more and take more risky passes. yet in the inside forward role move in channels is unavailble whilst in the raumdeteur role cut inside with ball is unavailable and i dont see in what way are they contadictory? can any one explain please

I would think the reasoning for the unavailability of both is that they are contradictory to the developers views of what an inside forward and raumdeteurs duties entail.

o.png