SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
So i was looking at the new features and came across this new role.. Can someone please explain me what a Raumdeuter is? I googled it and all i found was Thomas Muller's face lol

Edit: Both the Roaming Playmaker and mainly the Inverted Wing Back look like amazing new additions, i know i'll be abbusing the Inverted WB on my tactics

Last edited:
All that i could find was that it is a role that thomas muller has pretty much just made up for himself & that it means "space invader" lol. Interesting to see how it plays.

...so you're saying they made a new role for just one player? >.>

...so you're saying they made a new role for just one player? >.>

From what i could find online it would seem so, although im sure other people play a similar role its just that muller has come up with the name.

Yeah, as for it's possible to read, Muller himself created the role

Raumdeuter is a term used in interior design apparently. Translated could be space interpreter or space investigator...
It's a player role that's designed for players with strong mental attributes.
Muller actually named this when he was asked about his style of play. Not exactly that he invented this sort of role, but he trademarked it, let's say. Theres quite a few more on it here: Raumdeuter Meaning

Personally I think Ronaldo will fall into this category as well, hopefully it will see him get the 40+ goals he gets irl