RazBFC Everton Story Road To Best In The World

RazBFC

Reaction score
Pre/Season

View attachment 299977
Breaking News

View attachment 299974
David Moyes has left Everton FC After 10 years in charge.
Everton Has Appointed Ryan Holt as manager.

View attachment 299976

Words From The Manager

I am delighted To be the new manager of Everton FC. Let me tell you abit about my self I my Names Ryan Holt I am 19 years old born in the town of Blackpool.

But that's enough about me on to the squad. The team David Moyes has left is Wonderful great youth and experience There is room for improvement and over the coming weeks i will improve the squad in areas the need improving.

There are some areas which need improvements such as the Defense, Midfield and Attack

Key Players

Marouane Fellaini

View attachment 299980
Marouane Fellaini is properly my best player at Everton i hope to keep hold of him this transfer window.
He has great strength Attacking mentality and Defensive mentality all around a world class player which will attract alot of interest of the bigger teams in England and around the world.

Leighton Baines

View attachment 299982

Leighton Baines Is also a key player for Everton with his Dead Ball Ability from corners the Penalty Spot and Freekicks and also being an England International will attract alot of interest from other clubs around the world but i will do with in all my power to keep hold of him (Plus he can defend:))

That's it for the my first ever post i will update In around an hour with the transfers and Pre-season games
I am new to writing stories so if anyone can give me any tips and how to improve i will really appreciate it.​

Pre/season Training

View attachment 299994

So five games before the Premier League season kicks off Starting with the scum (Preston) Sorry but when you support Blackpool it's hard not to call them that.
Then we have an American Training camp players three American teams
So will be a good test for the players that i will be signing.

View attachment 299995

Great News we have offered a new contract to Baines after Man Utd made a 21m offer for him which a rejected
so we have Baines for the next 5 years so we have for the rest of his good years.

View attachment 300040

Really disappointing Preseason Friendlies only picking up one win against Preston one draw and two loses
Hopefully the start of the season will be an improvement.

Transfers IN&OUT

View attachment 300048

Only 2 signings as off yet hopefully one more to come I had a hard decision to make and that's was i needed some money to be able to improve my squad so i decided to let Heitinga go for 9.25m there will more people leaving but thats all for now​

The next update will be tomorrow after I've watched super Sunday So keep a look out for when I post.

Hope your enjoying it so far. Any advice will be helpful

I signed Nigel Reo-Coker on a free for Everton not fantastic but does a steady job as back up from sub bench cheap wages as well

Okay Thanks ill take a look and see if i can still get him

Start Of The Season
So we Start off with an away trip to QPR a should win game and the three points should ours.

View attachment 300172

AUGUST

Disappointing result against QPR

View attachment 300175
1-1 Osman
Transfer News

View attachment 300176

Samuel Armenteros Signed this youngster because i didnt feel
victor anichebe was up to the test

View attachment 300180

Andrea Poli Signed him for his amazing passing and creativity at such a young age and because i lack midfielders

Another Disappointing result Against Norwich

View attachment 300183

0-0

FA CUP

Cardiff

View attachment 300184

2-1
Baines, Pienaar

Player Of The Month

Phil Jagielka

View attachment 300185

Has been a rock at the back getting over 7.5 every game he has played in. If it wasn't for him i would of properly conceded alot more then 2 this month

Monthly Review

Overall not a very good month only picking up 2 points when really we should of picked up 6 Norwich and QPR both favorites for the drop and we didn't take are chances but hopefully next month will be an improvement.

And in the cup we didn't do that well it took us 105 mins to take the leas against Cardiff but at least we are through to the next round​

Next update will be tomorrow I have a day off work so ill hopefully get some months done