Raz's 4-5-1 Att / Def Tactics + Training Schedules (input appreciated)

razukyr

Reaction score
Hi guys, after downloading a few premade tactics and training schedules on the site (koflok's / raikkan's which are pretty good btw) i decided it was time to take the training wheels off and start my main save with tacts, training etc all done by me.
So far this are the results but im not quite happy with the two midlfielders one being AP other DLP and the Inside Fowards could use a little tweaking i supose so sugestions are highly appreciated.
Regarding the training schedules they are pretty basic and cover GK,DLR,DC,DM,MC,ALR,AM,ST with two sets, one for the start of the season with a llitle higher aerobics and strength and other for mid season or times when alot of matches are being played wich focus more on other atribbutes.

Code:
[ATTACH]202202[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]202203[/ATTACH]

PS. Sorry cant seem to upload training schedules, will have them up as soon as i figure it out

View attachment 202198View attachment 202199View attachment 202200
View attachment 202194View attachment 202195View attachment 202196View attachment 202197

Last edited:
I had great problems (and still have) creating an away/defensive/counter tactic with this system. Due to my failing not the formation. I did however have good success with my home tactic.

I use a Adv Play Att and an MC Supp. Here's the home tactic. View attachment 202224