RB & DC Hearts first season

• Thread starter Thread starter ref end
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 576

ref end

Reaction score
I am on patch 11.3 and have £900,000 to spend and £11,000 under my wage budget. I am looking for a RB who will play in the first team and a centre back who would act as cover. I Webster and Zaliukas just now but Zaliukas can become back-up if I can get a better CB on the cheap.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have made it to the second season having loaned Fachan for the season, for RB but he did not impress me enough to give him a permenent contract. I am now looking for a new RB to play most of the season, I am in the Champions League as I won the league last season. I have about £750k to spend an can offer up to £10k on wages.

Last edited:
Thanks but Spence, Miranda and Bartley are already on loan and I can't get the board to let me pay 100% of the other two's wages.

Best thing to do is get your assistant to go look for players available to loan at RB then CB so you have cover for the season and can maybe pick up some players on the cheap or free transfers after that, Try Maurice Ross aswell ? he might have been snapped up but is he not usually out on contract. and maybe ask for a parent club to get players on loan ?

Thanks I never thought of that. Already got Chelsea but the don't have any one I could loan in they positions.

Back