Flukster

Reaction score
Coming to the end of my first season and need to get a better RB. Funds shouldnt be a problem. Also i would prefer a young RB for my replacement

Thanks ..... in advanced

phillip larm is the best rb on the game but he might be about 28 years old but has got a release cause of 26m, im not sure thats how you spell his name but he plays for bayern

phillip larm is the best rb on the game but he might be about 28 years old but has got a release cause of 26m, im not sure thats how you spell his name but he plays for bayern

Lahm ;)...buy him and then maybe Aurier as an understudy until he develops and can take over when Lahm gets too old

It is Lahm.

Good young right backs, Aurier, De silvestri, Rafael, Renan, Vrsaljko, Corchia, Santon, Azpilicueta, Kyle Walker, Seamus Coleman...

danilo from santos,diego renen from cruzeio,fabio i trained him as right back was awseome

Back