RB Second season Man United

• Thread starter Thread starter admyadam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6K

admyadam

Reaction score
I am looking to buy someone to compete with Rafael for RB spot. I am into July second season and do not want to play Smalling there. Jones is looking solid at CB and I don't think moving him there will help as well.

First season due to less games I could afford to go in with one RB and played Valencia there in case of emergency.

I have already tried making following usual deals:
De Sciglio -- He went to PSG last season and PSG now want 64 MP for him
Vrsaljko -- He too went to PSG just few days back and won't move again
Clyne -- He is out with knee injury for 6 months

Any suggestions?
I play my RB as Wing Back automatic with Cross often and Run wide instructions

Serge Aurier
Retrain Valencia
Saidy Janko was class for me and Vareala from the Reserves
Mayke the Brazilian from Cruziero

Janko and Varela are good but don't look like challenging Rafael for the role. I think I need someone better because Rafael keeps getting injured a lot for me.

Aurier looks good.
And tried having a look at matteo darmian and PSG are also interested in him. Seems like they need a team of RBs. They are spending crazy this season. They just bought Muniain for 49.5 MP.

I will go for Aurier while also training Valencia as RB.

Janko and Varela are good but don't look like challenging Rafael for the role. I think I need someone better because Rafael keeps getting injured a lot for me.

Aurier looks good.
And tried having a look at matteo darmian and PSG are also interested in him. Seems like they need a team of RBs. They are spending crazy this season. They just bought Muniain for 49.5 MP.

I will go for Aurier while also training Valencia as RB.
I remember my 1st season when Rafa was injured at the start I played Janko and Rafa when he came back was struggling to get in the team due to Janko form. Sold Janko 2nd season for 7m to Everton where he still did well. That's when I retrained Valencia as back up to Rafa and he does well there :)

I had loaned Janko out to Middlesborough in first season and he didn't do too well. Managed to get 20 odd games and had an average rating of 6.6

Getting Aurier for 8MP and 20% of profit from next sale.

Back