RDF! Wolves 1st in Prem 1st season. Unbeaten 1st season City! 442!

RDF! Wolves 1st in Prem 1st season. Unbeaten 1st season City! 442! 1.0

sorry i don't speak english, i'm just posting to thank the creator of tactic, i'm winning all games with my corinthians from brazil

If this has been answered already I apologize, but should the wingers be left on left, right on right, or the opposite? On your Wolves save, you have it that way, but they're role is inverted Winger.

I do need to find out who works best on the wing roles though. Because I’m using IW wingers but I use Traore on the right and he’s right footed and performing brilliant. He does have “moves ball to left foot when dribbling” so that may help but I also use Vinagre left mid and he performs good too

inverter winger work good if he has pi ''cut inside with opposite foot, and same foot if has wider :)

I do need to find out who works best on the wing roles though. Because I’m using IW wingers but I use Traore on the right and he’s right footed and performing brilliant. He does have “moves ball to left foot when dribbling” so that may help but I also use Vinagre left mid and he performs good too

I got AT from wolves for spurs for 25m he is great on MR

im struggling with LM too. dele alli been best so far, i notice he dribbles with it cuts in and shoots

i think long shoots stat is required