Re-Occuring Error - HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter crofts11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

crofts11

Reaction score
Hi All,

I keep having the same re-occuring error whenever I exit FM and just this evening it decided to come up with this and close my FM game (without saving) has anyone had anything like this before and what did you do. The error that comes up is this: Football manager 2013 13.1.2f330075 has stopped working.

Please help I don't want to always have the fear that at any point i'm going to lose all my progress.

Many thanks

Yeah, I get an error report basically every time I exit the game. Don't know why. One time I got crash dump and the game disappeared from my Steam Games Library. Only reason I got it back was because I was given a new product key from the third party site I bought it from.

So you think its a steam issue? I bought the game retail box so don't think i could get a new product key that easy. I'll have email steam.

I'm not sure to be honest. I don't think the error reports are a Steam issue, but that is has something to do with the game. It's just a few weeks since they released the hotfix for several crash dump issues, and there could still be some minor issues left. The incident were the game disappeared from my Steam Library was probably not Steam related either, as that has never happened to me before with any games. I blame the product key I purchased from the third party site, but thankfully they showed good service and provided me with a new one immediately.

Back