Death Ball

Reaction score
As with previous versions of FM, I will be making a small database so teams whose text colours are such that reading the commentary about their actions is hard will not be. The worst infractor was past edition Cultural Leonesa's black text over black background. We don't want many of that, do we?.

Post here team kits whose text colours make it hard on your eyes and I will change them to something readable. I will be updating as I check on the thread and find new cases.

It will need to wait until the editor is released with the full game, obviously. But let's get a list going from now, so I can release a first on launch day so, hopefully, at least the more common teams faced by you guys will be readable as close as to from the go as can be.

Last edited:
Uploaded, link to be posted when approved.

What is it?

A small database changing the text colours for the commentary regarding actions of a team during match.

There are some teams that for one reason or another have a combination of colours that lack contrast and make reading the events very hard or even impossible.

This file will be updated as I find troublesome teams or a new is pointed out in this thread (highly recommended place to point things about this).

Installation

Extract in C:\Users\your_username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data in Vista/7 (and 8?)
C:\Documents and settings\your_username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data in Vista/7 in XP and earlier

Content

Currently changes text colours for:

Inter Milan

Cultural Leonesa

Atlético Madrid C

AlbinoLeffe

Catania

Barcelona A, B and C

Usage

When creating a new game, there's a popup to choose database, check the box in the bottom right of the pop up for changing databases, then select Readable Text Colours 13.001.xml

Updated with:

FSV Frankfurt home

St Pauli away

Sandhausen third

Leverkusen home

Gladbach away

Edited with

Swansea

Swansea Dockers

Naval

Maritimo B

Penafiel

Espinho

Swansea was black on white for text in my editor, but yellow on white the shirt. So I've made the yellow quite darker.