BornToFolk

Reaction score
Managing Reading in the first season, sold Jimmy Kébé and Jobi McAnuff for a fair fee. Therefore need some quality replacements, have around 6 Million to spend but cheap is still the key <)!

:DAny Help would be massively appreciated:D

Try Ondrej Kusnir, he is a natural right back,but possesses ideal stats for a right winger if you retrain him. Could be signed for around 1million.You can also sign Bebe on loan from Utd.

For AML you can get Per Skjelberd(sp)

Try Ondrej Kusnir, he is a natural right back,but possesses ideal stats for a right winger if you retrain him. Could be signed for around 1million.You can also sign Bebe on loan from Utd.

For AML you can get Per Skjelberd(sp)

Thanks (H), Bebe has already joined Middlesborough XD
Skjelbred and Kusnir have no intention of joining lowly Reading :O

AML - Spas Delev, Adam Hlousek
AMR - James Shea

aliadiere is a good free signing also george boyd from peterborough or adam hammill

Oh yes there's also Gai Assulin that can be signed for free :)

Ondrej Kusnir

Hi guys, just stumbled across Kusnir myself. I'm Liverpool and still not at the point where I've been taken over yet. Teams going great and tactics are sorted so it's more about looking for squad depth now with virtually no money - I sold Suso to Man City for 4.6 million (and 20% of next sale - next sale that is NOT profit of). This was against my wishes really but hey, I didn't really think they'd go for the negotiation that high.

Anyway, after the robbing yanks take their ***** out of it, that leaves me with 2 mill to spend. So with that in mind - I'm in need of a winger, I like this lads stats, but it's not his natural position, has anyone been able to successfully retrain him to right wing? I don't mean just to accomplished ability, I also mean in terms of a 7+ average rating?

Wondering also, is there a potential to train him into a poacher? Other than a lack of composure, thinking he might do a decent job there.

Finally, option number 3, I'm short on righ backs/ Wings backs - I'm playing Johnson as a wing back in the right back slot and he's doing brilliantly, but if he's injured I'm in trouble there as Kelly is out on loan and not quite up to it stats wise yet. Kusnir seems to have all the attacking stats, but his marking and tackling seem too poor, at 26, can he improve and has anyone had success in these areas?

Would be happy for general input even from those who haven't had experience with him. To reiterate, I'm primarily looking for a winger with support function, so the main stats needed are pace, dribbling, long shots, crossing and your usual classic winger stats. Any alternative suggestions are lost welcome.

p.s Babel's playing out of his skin on the left as an inside forward, Maxi is ok on the right (but not exceptional) and Kuyt has picked up an injury for 6 months. I'm yet to find a place for Joe Cole in the team.

Managing Reading in the first season, sold Jimmy Kébé and Jobi McAnuff for a fair fee. Therefore need some quality replacements, have around 6 Million to spend but cheap is still the key <)!

Btw Jimmy Kebe is a monster in the premiership. Did you sell them both for 3 million each?

I would get Bebe on loan, and maybe Knightly from Wovles?

Hi guys, just stumbled across Kusnir myself. I'm Liverpool and still not at the point where I've been taken over yet. Teams going great and tactics are sorted so it's more about looking for squad depth now with virtually no money - I sold Suso to Man City for 4.6 million (and 20% of next sale - next sale that is NOT profit of). This was against my wishes really but hey, I didn't really think they'd go for the negotiation that high.

Anyway, after the robbing yanks take their ***** out of it, that leaves me with 2 mill to spend. So with that in mind - I'm in need of a winger, I like this lads stats, but it's not his natural position, has anyone been able to successfully retrain him to right wing? I don't mean just to accomplished ability, I also mean in terms of a 7+ average rating?

Wondering also, is there a potential to train him into a poacher? Other than a lack of composure, thinking he might do a decent job there.

Finally, option number 3, I'm short on righ backs/ Wings backs - I'm playing Johnson as a wing back in the right back slot and he's doing brilliantly, but if he's injured I'm in trouble there as Kelly is out on loan and not quite up to it stats wise yet. Kusnir seems to have all the attacking stats, but his marking and tackling seem too poor, at 26, can he improve and has anyone had success in these areas?

Would be happy for general input even from those who haven't had experience with him. To reiterate, I'm primarily looking for a winger with support function, so the main stats needed are pace, dribbling, long shots, crossing and your usual classic winger stats. Any alternative suggestions are lost welcome.

p.s Babel's playing out of his skin on the left as an inside forward, Maxi is ok on the right (but not exceptional) and Kuyt has picked up an injury for 6 months. I'm yet to find a place for Joe Cole in the team.

probably should have made your own thread for that essay <)

Don't sell Kebe! He's a Legend!

Urmm, Wingers aren't my thing tbh, look for some in Big teams Reserves, there's sometimes some beasty peoples there..

I actually wanted to, I'm new to the forum and still can't figure out how to create my own threads, I know, what a noob. Help would be much appreciated. Bought Kusnir, he's now up to accomplished on the wing and has been getting high 6.8/6.9 more or less every game... Don't think he's quite their standard, his best performances have still been as a right back.

Can't believe you sold Readings two best players. Kebe spend 2 years with me, got me promoted and then went to Newcastle for about 5m.

And, McAnuff had the leagues most assists.

Back