Reading The Prem using...(LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update (16.6.12)

• Thread starter Thread starter luketaylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

luketaylor

Reaction score
This is my first ever post hope you enjoy it i will be using the update of LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update (16.6.12) so i will start in the premiership with Reading... i am currently in October and im doing okay so i would post so i will try and make it sound like it just happening if you need any print screens of my buys or by scores i will do i will do fixtures print screens thou... EnjoyTaylor is welcome to the new job at Reading what a shock appointment?He will be give 13 million pounds to keep Reading up in the promotion season with 250k wages..... Who will come in and who will go out.... They are linked with alot of big names but who will join them.... The transfers have been made and pre season has been done to some decent results and some poor results but a brand new team will take a while to bond..It also shows my first two premier league games, please give me feedback im new to this thanks

Keep going bud. In time ppl will follow and comment. Just try and make your layout of the story attractive to the reader as you can :).

try looking around the site for layout ideas, has potential though pal

Cheers boys I would carry on but I am now currently in December 2012 so in my second year and can't do table print screens so might do a new version now and do it well.... Follow me if I do same kind of set up :)

Back