Reading

i saw this, wouldnt surprise me if he rejected it, hes a class manager, he will be the next west ham manager imo, next reading manager will be paul trollope of bristol rovers, hes a phenomenal manager, 3 years ago we were a league 2 struggler, now were contending for the playoffs, and we reached the final of the JPT, him and lennie lawrence are genius

well if they get him then you wont get relegated and you will probably be in the top half come the end of the season, look what he did with blackburn

Are Bristol Rovers League 1 or 2?

And FM Fan, I haven't heard much about this, probably just rumours, although we will find out within the next few weeks I'm sure..

If he does I reckon he might fail. Would he know how to manage a team at a lower level?

well championship isnt lower league chris, and bristol rovers are league 1, im surprised plymouth didnt get trollope, being local and all that

well marriner is **** so far, you could do with trollope or gary johnson who is imo the best manager in the championship

well marriner is **** so far, you could do with trollope or gary johnson who is imo the best manager in the championship

How can you say that? he's had three weeks or so in charge, he's hardly gonna make argyle set the world alight in three weeks is he?

i GUARANTEE he will fail mate, he doesnt have mental toughness like trollope

Yeah but saying they should have got trollope is like man city saying, we should get arsene wenger, trollope wouldn't really want to leave bristol rovers as fa as I'm aware

well i dont know lewis, look at mark robins leaving rotherham for barnsley, they were top, and arsene is different, he is at a better club than citeh, plymouth are better than rovers, its my opinion i think he was a bad appointment by argyle

Well, you can say that, but you can only back it up if he does fail...

I'm not denying that he'll fail joe, I don't want you to think I'm arguing with you :S

dude if you wanted an argument i wouldnt argue back as it would make me look bad,

Lol, anyway.... yeah i'm not sure about mark hughes reading thing

Back