Real Fixtures?

• Thread starter Thread starter Eddie96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

Eddie96

Reaction score
New to football manager, just wondering if the game supports the real life fixture lists for eg. premiership matches or do they have to be edited as they are all randomly generated when you load a new game?

yeah, theres an option to select real fixtures where possible as parts of the setup preferences.

yeh i selected that option but when i wanted to play as QPR it doesn't show the real life fixture list...

'edit' just found out that if you start a new game with the same team the fixture list changes even with use real fixtures ticked am i missing something or does it not include certain leagues?

Last edited:
I don't think the premier league is included (must be copyright stuff) but the Championship is as far as I know

The downside, from the one game in FM11 in which I ticked it, is that every season will keep the fixtures order, which depending on what it is for your team, can be a problem.

It was a problem in my Sampdoria game: the fixture was so that my rivals were the ones Inter would fight the next week. So take a loss of a point and Inter going ahead of you, you need to win and them to lose, but the already strong Inter would be playing the teams you had to defeat the week before and that therefore got to them with their morale reduced by your own victory. It was impossible to overtake them, they won every match, the only they didn't were the ones I couldn't either. In the second season I found it happened again, it was losing a few points and repeat the process.

Back