Real Madrid - £145 million to spend

• Thread starter Thread starter nobbsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

nobbsy

Reaction score
I want a young goalkeeper, who can fill Casillias' boots when he gets old.
A new firt team centre back as well as a young centre back.
A very young, 16/17 left back who can provide back up for marcelo.
The same to cover Ramos on the right.
Cover for Xabi Alonso, preferably someone young
I want a back up left midfielder, personally I HATE di maria, so Im afraid he's going to go.
And a first team striker to partner higuain up front.
TEAM:
----------------------CASILLAS----------------------
RAMOS-------(_____)----------PEPE--------MARCELO
--------------------XABI ALONSO--------------------
RONALDO----------------------------------------OZIL
-------------------HIGUAIN--(_____)----------------
Subs: Arbeloa, Diarra (Lass), Albiol, Carvahlo, Benzema, Canales, Khedira.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

sorry i left out kaka at cam.

What year are you in?
Carlos Tevez to partner Higuain they will be unreal together.

CB - Subotic, Verkhostev could be a good squad player..
CF - Nilmar
LAM - you could train Canales?
RB/LB - Fabio?

2nd year, but isnt canales more of a central player? im looking at simone verdi at milan, is he good? good shout for fabio, might make an enquiry about him.
Tevez is looking pretty tasty but I would prefer Aguero, its hard for me to get hjim to come though as Atletico and Real are rivals. ayone else? Verkhostev? never heard of him, but i'll scout him none the less, subotic is more of a back up player, i want a key player centre back, someone like vidic.

2nd year, but isnt canales more of a central player? im looking at simone verdi at milan, is he good? good shout for fabio, might make an enquiry about him.
Tevez is looking pretty tasty but I would prefer Aguero, its hard for me to get hjim to come though as Atletico and Real are rivals. ayone else? Verkhostev? never heard of him, but i'll scout him none the less, subotic is more of a back up player, i want a key player centre back, someone like vidic.

If you want Vidic why not go for Vidic?
What sort of CF do you want, one to play with Higuain or one to rotate with Higuain?

Sahin for CM - just like in real life. Aguero I know you said you were struggling to get him, but you've got 145mil, so just put in a massive bid and give him huge wages.

lol ryanballymena, i suppose I could do, i may look at chiellini, has anyone bought him before? has he been a good servant? hummels is a good shout, not keen on sakho. And ChrisBird, I may try that tactic. Keep playe suggestions coming, what about a young keeper? the only decent one i can find is Delac or whatever his name is who plays for chelscum.

oh..yeah...and why not the santos pair of ganso (paulo henrique) and neymar.. neymar is actually pretty impressive at the left wing

Musacchio or Hummels as central defender
left midfielder: vargas, lucas from sao paulo, jovetic, griezmann
striker: tevez, rossi, neymar, lukaku, babacar

im gonna scout those 2 now sat10, hernanes, i bought babacar for £11m, but have also managed to negotiate a £20m fee for Tevez, Babacar will provide good back up for both of those 2. Might look at neymar and Lukku as well. GOALKEEPERS THOUGH PEOPLE, GOALKEEPERS!

GK - Asenjo, De Gea, Areola.
CB - Chiellini is a beast, younger one - Kjaer.
LB - Fabio/Rafael.
CM - Moussa Sissoko, Hamsik, Yann M'Vila(sp).
AML - Barnetta, Jovetic, Hazard.
ST - Kiessling(Leverkusen), Hulk, Lucas Barrios, Lukaku for a younger option.

These are the signings I have made since I mad this thread:
Carlos Tevez - £20m
Javier Pastore - £32m (kaka broke is leg, again)
Davide De Gea - £20m
Khouma Babacar - £11m
Simone Verdi - £9m
Andrea Poli - £18.5m

Basically meaning I have about £50m to spend on a centre back. Just put in a £30m bid for both Chiellini and Vidic. Any other signings I should seriously consider? Barca beat me to the signing of Neymar :(

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Man utd rejected the £30m bid, so I raised it to £36m, they rejected it, so I raised againto £39m and yet again they rejected it. Juventus negotiated a £56m deal for chiellini, so I upped my bid to £36m, they re-negotiated to £44m, so then I raised my bid to £39m and they accepted. Shall I go through with it?

These are the signings I have made since I mad this thread:
Carlos Tevez - £20m
Javier Pastore - £32m (kaka broke is leg, again)
Davide De Gea - £20m
Khouma Babacar - £11m
Simone Verdi - £9m
Andrea Poli - £18.5m

Basically meaning I have about £50m to spend on a centre back. Just put in a £30m bid for both Chiellini and Vidic. Any other signings I should seriously consider? Barca beat me to the signing of Neymar :(

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Man utd rejected the £30m bid, so I raised it to £36m, they rejected it, so I raised againto £39m and yet again they rejected it. Juventus negotiated a £56m deal for chiellini, so I upped my bid to £36m, they re-negotiated to £44m, so then I raised my bid to £39m and they accepted. Shall I go through with it?
Try Thiago Silva if you can't get him for less than 20M sign Chiellini and if you can sign a young good CD like Leonel Galeano, Raphael Varane, Rafael Toloi.

Thanks maniau, I did what you said and tried that, but Milan wanted £42m for him and I doubt I could get that down to below £20m lol, so I just went through with the Chiellini deal for £39m. I now need a young defender. Goin to scout your reccomended players and see what my scouts come back with :)

Toloi, Jones, Wilson, Mussachio, Rodwell, Bell(Stefan, Mainz), Varane, Situ. Munoz - 4 me, of course - not. He's got too big atribute of injury proneness.

in my real game ive got pepe + phil jones at CB, there a great partnership because there both strong tall and quick.
as a back up for alonso i signed yann m'vila and now he is keeping alonso out the team.
back up for ozil, hulk << enough said.
higuain is a fantastic poacher so you would be looking for someone who can provide for him so i would go for tevez, lukaku, babacar.
LB, try alex sandro from santos or fabio.

Back