Real Madrid 1st season 35M

I have started with Madrid because I want them to become the dominant force leaving Barcelona trailing behind in la liga, Copa del ray and the champions league.

I know the Madrid squad is very strong but in the past Barca have always stopped me from achieving success so If you could think of any improvements to the team that can handle Messi and co it would be much appreciated :D thanks guys .

Well it's pretty hard to improve R. Madrid in the first window, isn't it?

Anyways. On my saves, R. Madrid always sells Di Maria for £16M + after the first season.. I would have tried that pre-season, and get Hazard.. I'm guessing he's yours for £19-24M.. Totally worth it I'd say! He's pure class! (I'm guessing your tactic is based on winger-play?)

I don't have much knowledge about R. Madrid, but I would recommend Salvatore Bocchetti anyways, as backup at least.. I don't know what his price-tag is in pre-season, but he's yours for about £11M after the season... If he is too expensive you'll always have Vertonghen - cheap, good CD..

There's also an ocean of potential world-class players out there, but I'm guessing you know about the must-buys and scoops? :)

Back