Real Madrid 2011 CB & CM needed

• Thread starter Thread starter seniamor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 4K

seniamor

Reaction score
I am playing on a large database with all players from Afrca, North & South America, with England,Spain,Germany,France,Italy, & USA loaded.

Squad:View attachment 119457
View attachment 119458

I want a good Centre back to partner Pepe or Carvalho. I would like this player to be good in the air & hopefully be able to play as a ball-playing defender. If the player has good potential to be good at this, the recommendation would be greatly appreciated. I would like to only spend no more than 25mil pounds but if the person's good enough I'll pull some strings.

I want a Ball-Winning Midfield/Box-to-box midfielder to play alongside Xabi Alonso, that has good long shooting attributes. I have my mind on Moussa Sissoko & Kwadwo Asamoah. If you have anyone better I would like to know and which role each of them would be adept at. My budget for this position 25/30million.
View attachment 119461
View attachment 119460

Which CM I should sell as I will have too much after buying another player and adding Canales to thie list. Oezil, Lass, Gago, Khedira, & Kaka.

Should I sell Benzema? Man City & Chelsea are interested, I set his price at 43 million pounds; is that too high?

Should I buy this young player Guido, Mancity & Barca are interested in him AttributesView attachment 119455
Scout ReportView attachment 119456

Back