Shawki

Reaction score
I am at the start of the second season. I want to strength my squad and have more depth. I got about 50M to spend.
Here's my current squad

Goalkeepers:
Casillas
Ter Stegen
A 14 year old youngster
Defenders:
Carvajal
De Sciglio
Eder Balanta
Varane
Sergio Ramos
Marquinhos
David Alaba
Midfielders:
Modric
Lucas Romero
Xabi Alonso
Toni Kroos
Isco
Januzaj
Cristiano Ronaldo
Marco Reus
Bale
Strikers:
Falcao
A 15 year old wonderkid

Also, should I sell anyone?

Without telling us what formation you play, it's going to be a bit difficult to recommend players. I'll assume you play a traditional 4-2-3-1.

Depending on how often you rotate your squad (I like to rotate every match), get another, a bit older, LB. Or a hot youth prospect LB. But otherwise, don't bother, just buy youth I guess. Your current team looks good and set. Maybe when and if his performances start deteriorating, sell Modric. Get a good youth prospect to take over from Modric when you do sell him.. Xabi Alonso will still be very useful for youth tutoring. Maybe get an out an out striker to rotate with Falcao (Although you have Reus and CR7, who should easily do wonders there). Maybe Volland (Good potential and still young, so won't mind being second choice for a while).

That's essentially the problem with managing Madrid - Without the Galacticos mentality, you'll make very few transfer after the 1st or 2nd season.

Last edited:
Yes I do play with a 4-2-3-1. I guess I'll just buy youth like you said as I don't want unhappy players at the club.