Real madrid Castilla and C team

• Thread starter Thread starter OBOENI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

OBOENI

Reaction score
Ok this is my problem. i have been managing Real madrid for a while now and everytime i get some remark from my assistant saying that the Castilla players ir the C team player are unhappy and that they want a new contract. whenever i try to offer them the new contract it says that they do not want to deal with my team. does anybody know what it wrong with this????????????????????????

I have kind of the same problem, only I don't care to give them a contract, as they're not good enough. I just hate the endless complaints.

Ok this is my problem. i have been managing Real madrid for a while now and everytime i get some remark from my assistant saying that the Castilla players ir the C team player are unhappy and that they want a new contract. whenever i try to offer them the new contract it says that they do not want to deal with my team. does anybody know what it wrong with this????????????????????????

Spanish Reserve teams have problems in this game... If you promote them to the first team and them offer the contract, it works... Then you just send them back

My personal problem was that the reserve team would be hiring useless players I didn't want... Anyone knows how to deal with that? (just dismissing them every time is not an option, too much money wasted if you are not Barcelona or Real Madrid)

Just terminate their contracts, thats what i did. No more whining. They all make like 50$ week so it costs you nothing.

Back