Real Madrid declare interest on my BEST player!!

jokermaxmen

Reaction score
Recently RM has develop an interest to my best player Dybala. At the beginning he was certainly no interest to join as well. But RM start using the same tactic that we are using to unsettle him, declare interest/ use scout to come to the match / ask their player to help convince dybala to join. And as time goes by, dybala getting more and more uncertain at the club.

I really dont want to lose him. What should I do to un-do all their effort? Last season ive already offer him a new contract. He still got 4 years left.

I had the same with martial. In the short term if there is no bid offered then just say to him you'd sell him but only for an acceptable price and then ask for their best player if they bid plus a silly amount of money. Long term though there's no much you can do. Martial kept getting unsettled by Real. You have time on his contract to run so i'd keep him for time being and if he doesn't want to sign a new contract when 2 years left and he is still unsettled i think you will have to sell him or settle for the fact you will lose him for free

As readie81 says there isn't much you can do about it apart from what he suggests. Usually you find RM won't put in a bid and eventually move on to another player. I've had the same problem with several players and not just RM, PSG are just as bad, neither of them put in decent offers either. Just make sure if you do end up having to sell him he goes to the highest bidder and not on a freebie.