Tobey Mason

Reaction score

View attachment 195421

View attachment 195086

View attachment 195390

Carlo Ancelotti Resigns
View attachment 195389

Carlo Ancelotti Statement

"It comes with great regret that I have to step down from my position at Real Madrid. I have had the privilege to work and be around with so many fantastic people here, the players, the staff and the community. Unfortunately personal reasons end my time here prematurely and I will miss the club and the people involved. You will always have a place in my heart"

Last edited:

View attachment 195085

Zinedine Zidane Takes Vacant Head Coach Role At Real Madrid

Real Madrid have decided to fill the vacant Head Coach Role internally and have announced that former 'galactico' and club legend Zinedine Zidane will take the reigns as of this summer. The former French international has signed a four year deal at the club and steps up from his role managing the clubs Castilla side. Zidane has been on a steady learning curb within the club and has been learning his coaching trade there too. Zidane has always been linked with one day taking over at the club but no-one expected him to be given the role as early as he has done.

Los Blancos fans have reacted mostly in a positive way, however there is a pocket of the clubs die hard fans that feel Zidane has been given the role prematurely. The majority of fans are looking forward to seeing their former icon leading the team out for the first time at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.

Zidane Statement
View attachment 195080

"I feel blessed to be given this opportunity, I thank the club and it's president Mr Florentino Pérez for having the faith in me and the courage to appoint me as the clubs new head coach. I know there will be people who think that I am still in the infancy of my coaching career and they will think that leading this club maybe beyond my capabilities but I genuinely think that I can do the club, it's fans and my family proud. I was lucky enough to play for this club, to come back and coach here and now to be given this chance is more than overwhelming. The club is in my blood, I have two sons who play for the club (Castilla) and I am a true fan. I hope to have an immeasurable amount of success here and I hope to do you all proud."

View attachment 195075

View attachment 195073

View attachment 195068

View attachment 195059

Last edited:

View attachment 194286

Real Madrid and Zidane Make First Summer Signing

Zinedine Zidane hasn't wasted much time as he has already made his first summer signing of the 2015 Transfer Window. The transfer although not as spectacular as many fans had anticipated does seem to make sense. Los Blancos president Florentino Pérez has already come out in the media and stated that money is available to Zidane but that the clubs priority would be to create depth within Real and to ensure that the youth system is topped up with a crop of talented starlets. Recently Martin Ødegaard, Jesús Vallejo and Marco Asensio have come into the club to top up their youth system and give the clubs fans something exciting to look forward to for the future.

Zidane has stated that he would be happy and feels he would be quite adept at building Los Blancos on two fronts, The first team and the youth system. He added that he knows where he thinks the first team needs strengthening and that he already has plans for outgoings and incomings although he would not tease who.

Evander Da Silva Ferreira

View attachment 194276

So Zidane's first foray into the transfer market is a bit of a surprise. Evander joins for a fee of £700k and will most likely go straight into Madrid's youth team, although Zidane has stated that if he proves himself he could be fast tracked into the first team depending on his attitude, his adjustment to Spain and his determination. The young Brazilian plays in the attacking midfielder role and has displayed signs of impressive dribbling and fantastic technique. If Los Blancos hone his skills he could become a future Madrid star.

View attachment 194275

The fans have been slightly impressed with this transfer but will have to wait to see how Evander develops before any real excitement around him develops. They will also be looking forward to seeing who the club bring in over the summer for the first team. There have been rumours surrounding Sergio Aguero, Thomas Muller and Paul Pogba but this is just pure speculation at present.

View attachment 194152

Pepelu Signs For Real Madrid

Young Levante midfielder Pepelu has signed for Real Madrid. Another youngster to develop within the clubs youth ranks. It seems Madrid and Zidane are intent on securing the best young talent so the club has a basis to build upon.

View attachment 194151

Pepelu has been commended on his passing skills and well as his technique and first touch. If he applies himself he could become another fantastic Spanish starlet. Pepelu will have to earn his place in Real's first team and with him being from Spain this will only increase the fans pleasure as Madrid fans love to see their nation being represented by Madrid

View attachment 194146

With the Madrid fans still waiting for a marquee signing the rumours are that there will be a major development in the coming hours regarding a potential Galactico joining. The rumours state that either Marco Reus, Thomas Muller or Mario Gotze may be joining Madrid. This could all be speculation by German media are conveying that this news is more concrete than the rest of the world thinks.

View attachment 194017

Galactico Inbound

Real Madrid have announced a huge Transfer Deal today. Los Blancos have signed one of Europe's elite players and the fans, they are extremely happy with the player that has come into the club. Sky Sports has been reporting all day about the deal and it has sent shock waves throughout Spain and the rest of the continent.

View attachment 193984

Sky Sports have revealed that Thomas Muller has signed for Real Madrid in a deal that could rise up to £56m but initially the fee up front is £26m. WIll this turn out to be good business or will Muller become an expensive flop. The German international has huge pedigree, with various Bundesliga trophies a Champions League medal and the World Cup trophy on his CV Muller really is one of the outstanding players on the planet at the moment.

View attachment 193982

Bayern Munich fans have been vocal in their disappointment of the loss of Muller and have questioned Gardiola and his logic in selling one of their star players. Zidane however has been commended on signing such a huge star. Madrid will be looking forward to fielding the German international and will undoubtedly score more goals because of him.

View attachment 193969

With the Transfer Window still rolling on it will be interesting to see who if anyone joins or leaves Madrid.

Last edited:
Great banner for the story. I look forward to seeing who the next big name is. :)

Will be following as I have just started my own Galacticos save, with Hazard being my main signing!

View attachment 193493

Real Madrid Finally Get Their Man

Real Madrid have been keen on getting their latest purchase for some time now. With the goalkeeping situation at Madrid up in the air with the departure of Iker Casillas and the uncertainty surrounding Keylor Navas, Zinedine Zidane has done well to ****** his newest signing away from Man Utd. David De Gea has been bought with the intention of securing the goalkeeping position for potentially the next decade. The 24 year old has been in superb form for Manchester United and has been voted the clubs best player for the past two seasons.

View attachment 193489

De Gea has admitted that he is thrilled to have joined Real Madrid and that being back 'home' in Madrid was a key part to his move away from Manchester United. The Spanish international will no doubt be hoping that his move to Madrid will help him to secure the Spanish national teams number one goalkeeping spot.

1003981d1451418189-real-madrid-galactico-twitter.png

View attachment 193483

De Gea's move has been met with jubilation by the Los Blanco's fans who have never really become too attached to Keylor Navas and were undoubtedly left stunned when Iker Casillas left the club.

View attachment 193481

De Gea has showed signs of having amazing reflexes, great ball handling and possessing a great goal kick. He is also good with one on one situations and his aerial reach is impressive too.

Wow, let me know how he gets on and who else you sign?

Singed moreno as well as cover for Marcelo and he has been outstanding so far, Hazard played 3 games, first as sub and scored 3 and got 2 assist then broke his foot and is out for 4 months....

Singed moreno as well as cover for Marcelo and he has been outstanding so far, Hazard played 3 games, first as sub and scored 3 and got 2 assist then broke his foot and is out for 4 months....

That sucks. Unlucky

Guess Pepelu attributes are very random, I have him with 20 determination from the start!

Looks good and I'll follow

View attachment 192066

Real Madrid Tactics And Starting 11

Zidane has opted to use a 4-2-3-1 system this year. He believes that this will be the tactic which will see Los Blanco's dominate on all fronts. He wants his team to press high but to play with creative freedom.

With Ronaldo and Bale being able to cut inside and with Muller lurking in the middle its a strike force which most teams would envy. Zidane has opted to give Isco a starting berth ahead of Kroos as Isco possess a keener eye for a pass in the frenchmans opinion. Danilo will play at right back and Varane and Ramos will be the two centre backs. Madrid stalwart Marcelo who is unoposed will take his usual position at left back.

View attachment 192065

View attachment 192064
Real Madrid's Strongest Starting 11

Hi. Would it be possible to share some screenshots of müller's and de gea's wage and transfer fees?