Reaction score
want a gk to either replace cassillas or as backup as sold dudek and other keeper not looking great got 18 mill for keeper but dont want dear wages

cb signed kjaer in winter and sold garay but want another replacment for carvalho due to age and looking to sell pepe and/or albiol again not too big wages and only 20 mil for one and 30 if two need to be good enough to warrant a bench pick or start now

cm to replace alonso as age isnt on his side and as ive sold diarra and gago only have khaderia as back up i dont really like him and he could leave if right replacement found needs to be could enough now and to take over the reigns ddont want massive wages but dont mind too big as i regard this as a very important position and about 28 mil can be spend on this position maybe a bit more dependent on the sale oh khaderia

it is the end of there first seasons and all players need to be eu nationals as ive got 3 brazilian youngsters not eu

for cb i think otamendi and ranocchia are great choices.
for cm i would go for jon obi mikel,sahin or hummels

For CB - Sakho would be the obvious choice, Chiellini, Mexes.

GK - David De Gea, Sergio Asenjo- more like back ups. Adler, Neuer could easily snap one of them up for 18 mill.

CM - Gojko Kacar, Alex Witsel, Moussa Sissoko, Fellaini.

and i need a defensive lb as marcelo is not well the best at defending dont want to spend more than 16mil

Baines is good all round left back. M'vila for centre mid and Delac from Chelsea is a good prospect keeper, he becomes quality

GK - could pick up Akinfeev who is quality or Luis Guilherme as reserve
CB - Subotic
CM - Hamsik, Aaron Ramsey Kevin

Just check Benedikt Höwedes (Schalke 04) as CB. :)

Gk - De Gea, if you can get athletico to sell, which is unlikely and there is nobody good enough to start ahead of casillas so look to luis guilherme, areola, or jack butland and have casillas tutor them and they will be decent backup.

Cb - Phil jones Raphael Varane Papodopoulous(schalke one)

mc - Hamsik fellaini defour

DL- could try and get evra, otherwise leighton baines from everton should come under 10 million or gareth bale and play him wing back but hes probably too expensive, or fabio coentrao from benfica, could of bought him for 10 million in my game and he wasnt transfer listed, i just could afford it after buying aguero :(

Back