Real Madrid - Problems with Castilla and Real Madrid CFC

• Thread starter Thread starter toxicslice
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4K

toxicslice

Reaction score
This is my first post on this site!

I am the manager of Real Madrid heading into the 2014-15 season.
I have a couple of players who I want to play for Castilla, but every time i send them there, the manager sends them down to Real Madrid C. These are good, promising players and I really need them to be playing for Castilla this year. The game sent players down to RMC last year without my knowledge, and for the first half of the season La Castilla were terrible: We only had 15 players on the squad [The manager sent down about 10] and we were rock bottom in Liga Adelente. I do not wat this to happen again, so if anyone could let me know how to stop the manager from sending these players down, I would very much appreciate it.

P.s. - I cannot sack the manager, and I have reistered these players for the Castilla squad, but the manager sends them down anyways :(

Thank you in advance for your help!

well i know for 1 solution ;) u can add manager and take castilla if u have lower league playable ;) and then u can grow your young talented players yourself...if u don't want to play games just make tactic and selection and go on holiday that day ;)

Back