Real Madrid / Spanish League questions.

• Thread starter Thread starter Rhexis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

Rhexis

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Real Madrid and have encountered a few problems that I have not encountered in FM2011 and would like to seek for some enlightenment.

First off is Castilla Registration.

In FM2011, I can choose who I want to register. But in FM2012, I'm not given that option. I can view who is registered, but can't select who to register.

This is causing me a lot of problems because if I fail to register them, I am forced to use FMRTE to register them. And more often than not, I find myself accidentally viewing my player's CA/PA.

Second is U19 and training.

In FM2011, as long as my players are not under youth contract, they can train with a proper training schedule (in other words, not youth training). But in FM2012, as long as they are in the U19 squad, they will always use youth training.

I find that now it is a lot more difficult to bring up my players attributes because the only way I can put them in a proper training schedule is to put them in the first team squad, and make them available for U19 games.

The problem with this is that I have a lot of hot prospects that I'm trying to bring up, which cases my first team squad to have about 30 players and it's a mess to go through them.

Is it supposed to be like that?

Yeah, I had the same problem. However it gets worse in the 2nd season, now I can't access the U19 squad at all. :/

Just keep registering for the U19 season and leave them in there. They get a lot of game time and my U19's won the U19 cup, and some of them played in the U23 Spain olympic games squad that I led to gold. I think you'll find that the youth training is actually quite good in FM12.

Last edited:
Back