farman95

Reaction score
Im in my first season with Real Madrid and its January, I only have 2 strikers Benzema and Higuain ive got a budget of 7M and cant think of a back up striker?

Raul still does well if you still have him. Otherwise maybe Lacina Traore?

Seen some people buy Liedson too

Raul is still a good back up. for 7m your not going to get many good choices, try to get Romelo Lukaku, wonderful prospect and he can play pretty well for a 16/17 year old.

I'd say you should get someone on loan until the end of the season, offer a few mil and maybe you can get a good player

O sorry, I just look a title of thread :D
with 7mil you can buy Lacina Traore and maybe Iker Muniain :)

O sorry, I just look a title of thread :D
with 7mil you can buy Lacina Traore and maybe Iker Muniain :)

muniain looks very bleak. hard to get him for just 7m unless you pull the right strings and with luck.

Try loaning with the 7m as a loan fee(also pay 100% of the salary since you are real madrid) Soldado/Huntelaar/Tevez, all three players are quite consistent and will deliver goals if played right.

Emile Heskey.
lets face it, i make every thread immense...

Yaya Sanogo or Lukaku. Benzema or Higuain will be able to man the fort and if need be either of those 2 youngsters mentioned can do a job.

Benzema is inconsistent as **** in the game. If i were you id play Raul up front with Higuain. He'll probably last for another 2 seasons.

You can sell Mamadou Diarra for a good amount to increase your budget. You'd probably have 7m+8m and you can buy Neymar, Macheda, Traore or Lukaku as replacement.

Daniel Aquino is available for £3 million is a young spanish player who can play upfront and on left wing. Or you can pay £7 million upfront and £20 million over 48 months and buy Dzeko